Archaon vs. Valten battle - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Archaon vs. Valten battle

Originally posted by mouse
    isn\'t valten version 2 really powerful? actually i felt it is really skewed...a valten versus archaon duel is a foregone conclusion of the winner and loser.
    um, how? No one knows if Valten will win.

chaos_undivided

Hello guys!
    The battle is fought. I don\'t remember how it all went \'cause it\'s been 2 weeks. I can tell you one thing though: Valten 2 is still no match for archaon! He charged and actually inflicted 1 wound on archaon but then I unleashed U\'zuhl and nothing remained! And he didn\'t pas his leadership test to stand back up.
    Actually now that I think of it, Archaon and his unit destroyed everything on the table!! Although I lost a lot of units I still won bigtime!:D

Default cool....

Originally posted by chaos_undivided
    Hello guys!
    The battle is fought. I don\'t remember how it all went \'cause it\'s been 2 weeks. I can tell you one thing though: Valten 2 is still no match for archaon! He charged and actually inflicted 1 wound on archaon but then I unleashed U\'zuhl and nothing remained! And he didn\'t pas his leadership test to stand back up.
    Actually now that I think of it, Archaon and his unit destroyed everything on the table!! Although I lost a lot of units I still won bigtime!:D
    ooohh....valten version 2 looks good but archaon still thrashed him?

anymore reports on this couple\'s matchup?

Default Bah!

You just wait for some competition for Archaon once Valten version 3 comes around. And Be\'lakor, and the true COL. Theeen we\'re talking!

Valten Version 3.0 is 80pts less than Archaon and harder than a nail in a coffin made of tunktsen!

He\'s wearing special dwarfen rune armour, riding an elven steed and carrying the Hammer of Sigmar... He is the daddy.:]

I\'m very curious who the real COL is. Any rumors? :flip::bouncy: