Strangest dream
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strangest dream

Default Strangest dream

I just had the weirdest dream...
    The Cigarette Smoking Man from the X-Files was a member of CMON but he hadn\'t painted since 1946 so we were all trying to get him to paint again. He said he was a little short on cash and that food took a priority so he would have to get something cheap. He combined the food and painting parts and ended up getting the new ork gretchin set, Galadriel, and a Ringwraith. He painted them, fried them up and ate them. It was very strange. Anyone else have strange dreams they\'d like to share?

Well, there was that dream last night where me and the wife, er... uh... never mind that one.

In college I had a dream that I was skating down the dorm\'s stairwell with my bare feet liberally lubricated with French\'s yellow mustard. I\'d get to the bottom, but it would be magically at the top. And I\'d need more mustard for the next run, so on it\'d go.

Black and white dream with vivid yellow for the mustard. I enjoyed that one.

Coffin Dodger / Keymaster airhead's Avatar

I dream of solutions to problems that were already fixed.

I dream in infrared.

I dream of things better left unsaid.

I dream of those that refuse to stay dead.

As you awoke this morning
    And opened up your eyes
    Did you notice the tear-stains
    Lining your face were mine

Dont you wonder, cant you see
    Whats happening to our lives
    I cant keep living this masquerade
    When my lonely eyes see only your face at night

I only see in infrared
    I cant dream anymore
    Cant you see I need, too
    I cant stand the pain

Youve gathered all my secrets
    And I dont know who I am
    I even feel alone when youre near
    cause youll never understand

When we first met I must have seemed
    A million miles away
    Its strange how our lives have touched
    But the time is right
    Ill leave tonight
    Dont look in my eyes
    cause youve never seen them so black

I only see in infrared
    I cant dream anymore
    Cant you see I need to
    I cant stand the pain

I have this one dream where i get my teeth knocked out in various ways and i spit em out. That happens frequently, i used to have this other repetative dream where a family member would float out to sea on a blow up boat and never come back. That was pretty distressing..

Alex

Official Freak Bar Witch wiccanpony's Avatar

:o wiccanpony dreams.... XXX rated:twisted:

The Spring (close upon us as it is) has been affecting my dreams :redface:

Ahem...

*walks away*

I once had a dream where I was on an icebreaker ship sailing to the South Pole and the crew were all film stars. When we got there the whole of Antarctica was covered in a dense jungle and I set off exploring. Then I got chased by a giant lizard and escaped by jumping into an ornamental garden pond... then I woke up.

Another time I had a dream that I was in my old school chemistry lab and we were hatching chickens. The chickens were day-glo orange and we didn\'t like the colour so we dyed them purple. I then had to put my purple/orange chicken in a box but it kept jumping out. I got bigger and bigger boxes but every time the chicken would jump out... then I woke up.

Mmmmmmmm cheese before bedtime lol

...........electric sheep.....

So, what are dreams anyhow?

The jumbled thoughts of a brain struggling to keep active while the body is at rest?

or the dip into a conscience level that we all, as human beings share?

Originally posted by supervike
    So, what are dreams anyhow?
    The jumbled thoughts of a brain struggling to keep active while the body is at rest?
    or the dip into a conscience level that we all, as human beings share?
    I KNOW this, sometimes I\'ve had dream that have definate meaning and application to my life.

As I get older my dreams are becoming incredibly lame.

Often I dream of working. Then I wake up and I am all tired from doing a day\'s/night\'s work.

My least favorite dreams? The ones that seem REAL, and then you wake up and they\'re not. I had a recuring one about winning the lottery way back when during some rough financial times. I\'d win the lottery, by a sweet house, all that. then I\'d wake up, realize that I was in my same crappy bed (Or worse, on the couch infront of the TV) and have to go to work.

The most vivid dream I had was about 8 years ago. I dreamed I was married to Madonna. I am not, and have never been a fan of hers which was part of why the dream seemed so real. Things were great, I was meeting hollywood A-Listers who were all wooed by my awesome sense of humor. Lot\'s of awesome parties at the mansion featuring awesome BBQ\'s. The one day I was cooking up steaks and stuff and Madonna told me that I was a vegetarian now. So I left her and became the butt of many painful tabloid stories and every late night talk show.

To this day I still think Madonna is a real bitch because of the way she treated me in imaginationland.

One day I\'ll even up with her.

It\'s strange that Necroghast posted this thread, as last night I had a dream where me and some African rebels were trying to depose a dictator.

The rebels wanted to blow the guy up in a suicide bombing, but I convinced them to use my method which involved some sort of a charge to a credit card (it made sense in the dream).

Then we tried to escape, but the Dictators thugs caught us. We kept explaining that we did them a favor by getting rid of the guy, and they were beginning to consider it, when I woke up.

I rarely remember my dreams, and this one was strangely vivid.

I blame it on the junk I ate right before bed.

Bizarre crap.

When living in Spain I had a dream that I was at a mates house and he had two mattresses on the floor. I was lying on one and he was on the computer.

After a few minutes he asked me to roll over on to the other mattress so he could lie down and go to kip.

The next minute I was sitting on the floor in my room with a sore arse and the bedside cabinet had shot across the room.

Peace and love...

i cant really remeber any dreams, but cutting my brothers fingers of with a razor and masking taping them back on featured, evry time i woke up i would forget to check his hands and then would have the same dream again. i usually dream about disasters, and then the feeling mid dream when i realise\"oh god, no hnag on, its a dreaM! its a bloody dream! take that subconscious!!\" is indescribable:) im also prettys ure my mind changes when its sensing im guessing its a dream, to something utterly different, which makes absolute and perfect sense

i had a dream i was painting tiny pieces of plastic and metal, buying thousands of dollars worth of these things, spending countless hours swarming forums on the matter. not to mention discussing the possibilities of 10 space marines fitting into a life size rhino....it was then that i realized i was awake and yes this was my life.

woohoo.

lol

A few months ago I had a weird dream I attribute to playn too much Fallout 3.

I was with my family and we were all getting into a fallout shelter, but for some reason I was on the roof. Long story short I saw like 50 mushroom clouds and the pressure wave hit me... then I think I was dead and saw some weird glowing globe. That was one of the most vivid dreams Ive had, and not in any way disconcerting.

Coffin Dodger / Keymaster airhead's Avatar

Originally posted by wiccanpony
    :o wiccanpony dreams.... XXX rated:twisted:
    What a shocker...
    :cool:

When I was a small child, I had a dream that I was at my elementary school. There was a hole in the wall, like a drain, and the inside of the wall was filled with flesh like you\'d see underneath your tongue. It was sliding past the drain, still within the wall, and I was lying on my stomach rolling marbles into it. The marbles would vanish, absorbed into the flesh as it slid past.

I dreamed of a car crash before it happened. In the dream, there was a truck trailer with a missing wheel that had made a very distinctive scar in the asphalt near an overpass. Some miles further, there was a white car, smashed in the middle lane of Interstate 20. When I passed the truck trailer in real life, and then arrived at the accident which had *just* happened moments before, I was pretty freaked out.

There\'s also a girl who appears every so often in my dreams. Always the same girl, and has been for years now. The dreams with her are usually more like snippets of regular life. Talking on the lawn, sitting and sipping coffee or drinks, or other mundane but pleasant activities.

I could probably remember two dozen more dreams if I sat down and catalogued them. I usually remember my dreams for quite some while.

Kep

I have had A LOT of dream where I can fly - :D:cool: Love\'em.

Blog Entries

I rarely remember them, but they are pretty surreal. Almost everything is normal except for one or two completely random things which are totally wrong, and some times I feel like I know it\'s wrong but have to go along with it anyway.

A good example is dreaming of being back in high school, and having a friend\'s mom be the substitute math teacher. Stranger still, it was my real high school but my friends/classmates in the dream were totally random strangers.

Another recent and abnormally complicated one:

I dreamed I was going to a party at a friend\'s house. A bit of relevant information: She lives in the suburbs, and she recently broke up with and got back together with her long-term boyfriend. In the dream driving down the freeway was like driving in the craziest mountain passes in the dead of winter. I narrowly avoid disaster at one point, but the car gets stuck in the process and I have to walk the rest of the way there. When I arrive, her house is a massive mansion situated in what appears to be the middle of a golf course. I can\'t find her at the party, but all her friends (people I\'ve never met) keep telling me I should be the one dating her. I have a long heart-to-heart with her little sister (she doesn\'t actually have a sister), and eventually I wake up when I finally find my friend.

Fun huh?