Nudity! Valkia the Bloody, Consort of Khorne

Thread: Nudity! Valkia the Bloody, Consort of Khorne

Default Nudity! Valkia the Bloody, Consort of Khorne

yeah, but you still clicked on it, didn\'t you? ;)

Anyway, here is my latest offering, a green of Valkia, the GW chaos special character. I\'d love to know what you all think, though bear in mind that she now has a detailed spear and a scenic base . Sadly I forgot to take pics of these before I started painting, so these are the last \'green\' shots I have.

By the way, I used GIMP to size the pictures, having taken pictures of them ALL BY MYSELF! I can\'t tell you how proud I am right now as a registered technophobe!

Any feedback and votes are most sincerely welcome, as always I need to up my game, so anything you can offer would be ever so useful.

Thanks so much in advance all,

James G. (Cybersquig)

Voting link:
    http://www.coolminiornot.com/214301

Blog Entries

Looks pretty good, first sculpt I\'ve seen of Valkia so far. I hope to see some shots with the updated spear and base.

The 2nd pic looks like she\'s pulling the spear out of her butt :P

Agreed on the second pic, that is exactly what it looks like.

Nice one mate!

Alex

the artwork depicts a lot more armour on her you dirty thing you..
    looks pretty good ... looking forward to seing how the paint progresses.

I don\'t think she is pulling it out....

Pretty amazing stuff there!

She aint slanesh! give her some benifit of the doubt! lol

I\'ve been in touch with Valkia\'s press agent, and he has asked me to read a statement on her behalf:

\'Ms. Bloody is shocked and upset by the spurious allegations made against her in relation to some pictures of her that were posted on a miniature painting website yesterday. The implication that she is sodomising herself is entirely unfounded. She would like to point out that the spear shaft in question is over six foot in length, which is at least four feet too long for such activity.\'

Thank you.

@Demonherald: Yeah, but I originally just sculpted the female form, intending to add more armour, but i was so pleased with some parts that I just kept them on show :) That\'s the beauty of artistic freedom and the beauty of the fact that she doesn\'t have an official gw model (yet).

aww now she\'s dropped a full half point in only a small handful of votes... is this really worth less than 4 to someone?

damn snipers, never experienced that before...

btw...anyone got any constructive feedback?

It\'s pretty awesome, however the head is a little too big and SLIGHTLY masculine looking. thats about it though.

Not going to lie, she kinda looks korean. :P

Cheers. Gary.

Originally posted by obsidianpainting
    It\'s pretty awesome, however the head is a little too big and SLIGHTLY masculine looking. thats about it though.

Not going to lie, she kinda looks korean. :P

Cheers. Gary.
    well I\'m pleased you said that, because it was what I was going for - why do these models always have to be caucasian \'ey? :) actually I\'m thrilled that you picked up on that.

I know she does look pretty masculine however, even having accepted the racial thing. Anyway, something to learn for next time.

I think it\'s the nose that\'s too big, overall tho, great job:cool: