The stupidest TV show you still watch.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The stupidest TV show you still watch.

Default The stupidest TV show you still watch.

What\'s the stupidest TV show that you still watch? For me it\'s Kitchen Nightmares... so bad... so strangely entertaining though. Gotta love reality TV!

America\'s Next Top Model.

The most mindless entertainment I watch.

For Session 12 (the current one), I\'m putting my money on Allison.

Of course, every time I pick a girl to win, she\'s out the next episode, so I won\'t get to enjoy looking at her for much longer if the trend holds.

Thats what the internet is for my friend:P

Originally posted by BarstoolProphet
    America\'s Next Top Model.

The most mindless entertainment I watch.

For Session 12 (the current one), I\'m putting my money on Allison.

Of course, every time I pick a girl to win, she\'s out the next episode, so I won\'t get to enjoy looking at her for much longer if the trend holds.
    My wife\'s got me hooked on this particular bit\'o drivel too. (dang it... helpess against her reality judge, panel voted off competition shows.)

Lost..

Ive no clue why I keep watching that show.its obvious that they are just messing with the fans now..

Originally posted by Dragon Forge Design
    Lost..

Ive no clue why I keep watching that show.its obvious that they are just messing with the fans now..
    yeah me too

I\'ll have to second Necroghast on this one, Kitchen Nightmares. Ramsey is hilarious. Although I don\'t much like the US episodes. They seem to be over dramatized.

Don\'t watch TV much these days, but in the past, I used to watch \"Married ... with Children\" :beer:

MXC...the English dubbing is extremely stupid :moon:, yet some of the wipe-outs are totally hilarious lol

big brother.
    You can actually watch people sleep, live!
    It\'s as close to stalking a person as you can legally get.

The infomercial about Bowflex.

BBC News.

Patronising to say the least.

Originally posted by NGArtStudios
    I\'ll have to second Necroghast on this one, Kitchen Nightmares. Ramsey is hilarious. Although I don\'t much like the US episodes. They seem to be over dramatized.
    i don\'t think that nightmares is bad tbh. i quite enjoy it. some of the owners are idiots and aren\'t prepared to listen to him even though he is successful at what they are failing at!

I think I\'m going to have to plump for Smallville. Which just didn\'t deserve to get picked up for another season. Again.

Originally posted by Dragon Forge Design
    Lost..

I was sure last season that it was just not going to deliver.

Dipped into the current season every now and then and it was all confirmed. Just from what I saw it was pretty clear they were just taking the \"...ooo, it\'s a mystery...\" thing too far. Despite the defences I\'ve read from fans, there were already inconsistencies that wouldn\'t get erased by later \'explanation\'. And that\'s even before one looks back at some of the mini storylines that petered out, with no hope of being resolved.

Originally posted by NGArtStudios
    I\'ll have to second Necroghast on this one, Kitchen Nightmares. Ramsey is hilarious.
    That\'s one way of putting it! I think he\'s a rude, obnoxious twat. And what\'s more he\'s a hypocrite - look at his reaction to other people losing their rag.

Einion

Lost too

the secret life of an american teenager.

my students got me into it and its quite fun to watch.

by the by anyone watched the new wedon show yet \"dollhouse\" its in the hard to watch friday at 8 pm slot.

No TV for a few years now - but sometimes we watch stuff on BBC iPlayer.

Dutch program called (translated) \'the new Uri Geller\'. Some \'psychic\' people try to be the new Uri Geller... loads of crap and funny people actually believe it:P

no offense on people who do believe in it, its just me looking in black and white.

its like that TAPS crew in america who do ghost hunters.... they chase around dust, cold spots due to cold shite, and fall over a barrell and claim they got knocked down. i sat on a haunted stump in my town that claims you die a year and a day after sitting tyheir. i\'m still doing fine 8 years on.

:rolleyes: