new Guild of Harmony figures

Thread: new Guild of Harmony figures

Default new Guild of Harmony figures

hi everyone, after a bit of a delay I\'m finally ready to release the second wave of figures for my little Guild of Harmony range. :)

You can see the whole range in the online store, here: http://www.guildofharmony.com/shop.php

All the figures are white metal, and between 30/32mm scale.

The 5 new figures:

Karick-Dar, Apprentice

Torphaal, Beastman Herd-lord

Meliarra, Elven Spearmaiden

Tarika, Adventuress

Zargun, Assassin

Hope you like the new figures! :) If you\'d like to place an order, you can just PM me or email me (at sbstn_@msn.com) and tell me what you want if you want; or you can use the Paypal online store on my site, here: http://www.guildofharmony.com/shop.php

The figures will also soon be available at the CMON store.

Thanks guys,

-sebastian (automaton)

Yay!!! :D You just made like $30 :D

you know what I like em al again sebastian.. lovely job the first two are my favourites . It\'s always great when a painter starts sculpting adds something a little extra to the pieces.. almost as if a painter pitures them in colour as they go and makes the pieces with plenty of painting opportunities or particular methods in mind..

anyways great stuff...

I much prefer these guys to the first wave, alough the first wave were great, you can really see the improvement in these!

Alex

sg2009

great mini sebastian really good stuff :beer:

Thanks for the comments guys! Glad you like \'em :)

Alex - good to hear that especially, I hope they are an improvement...I am sort of using this range as a way to teach myself to sculpt, and give myself lots of practice. So if I can make something that other people like too, then so much the better, right? ;)

Woha... now i love those. My favorite is the Assassin guy... great piece, Sebastian. Really need to get one of those...

But i guess i am waiting the next wave because of two reasons ... ain\'t got no money these days and second, so i can offer some more :)

Keep on doing like you do... wow!

Regards
    Roman aka jar

Originally posted by automaton
    Thanks for the comments guys! Glad you like \'em :)

Alex - good to hear that especially, I hope they are an improvement...I am sort of using this range as a way to teach myself to sculpt, and give myself lots of practice. So if I can make something that other people like too, then so much the better, right? ;)
    This is you LEARNING to sculpt? You make me sick.

Learning. What\'s gonna happen when you start to get the hang of this fig business?

Did I mention you make me sick?

sigh. Order sent......

learning. sick.

Sebastian just wrote me to tell me that the package is on its way, so we should have it on the CMON shop soon.