Seeking for a soft box + lights!

Thread: Seeking for a soft box + lights!

Default Seeking for a soft box + lights!

I need them in order to do great photos.. i\'m searching also on ebay, but if you\'ve interesting proposals, just let me know!
    Cheers! :-)
    Massimiliano.

I don\'t have one personally... I think I gave it to Matty...

But there are loads on Google... as well as light box, searching for light tent will also get you a lot of results...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3-Light-Photo-Lighting-Studio-Side-Top-40cm-tent-2L_W0QQitemZ270360881741QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Phot ography_StudioEquipment_RL?hash=item270360881741&_ trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1690%7C66%3A2%7 C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

That\'s a higher-end setup but you would probably be ok with some cheap lamps with daylight bulbs and a £6 light tent.

Cheers,

Joe

I would also like some info on this, especially if anyone knows a Canadian seller or site.

I\'m not looking to spend $300 though, more like under $100 or even better under $50.

I remember seeing a set at WalMart one day for around $50 but didn\'t have the money at the time and when I went back I was never able to find it again.

As you can see from my last two submissions and the way the light is shining off the metalics, I need a better setup.

Gilvan look here would that be the kind of thing you\'re looking for?

this is where I got mine from
    Steve\'s Photo Shop
    I got the 50cm cube, but he has a variety of sizes, pretty quick with the postage too

You can usually find decently priced ones on eBay, a lot of them offering free shipping as well.

Originally posted by Dragonsreach
    Close. The one I was looking at came with 2 or 3 lamps as well. Though the price is pretty good on that link. Wouldn\'t you need a top though?

Originally posted by Gilvan Blight
    Originally posted by Dragonsreach
    Close. The one I was looking at came with 2 or 3 lamps as well. Though the price is pretty good on that link. Wouldn\'t you need a top though?
    So far No.
    Although being an Anally Retentive t*t about my pictures isn\'t helping. lol
    I need to get the shadow balance right for the Two Flashes I use before I start posting up here again.

Been doing some searching on FeeBay and other sites and came across a black light tent that claims to be better then a white light tent. Any opinions on this?

Here\'s one auction that clams to show the difference.

EBAY LINK