How surreal is this

Thread: How surreal is this

Default How surreal is this

OK, so you\'re walking down the street minding your own business, when all of a sudden a Naked boy with a giant Poodle walks up to you, then assaults you.

Naked boy, 14, on walk with dog, pushes woman, breaks phone

I mean come on what are the odds?
    Naked boy, OK. Giant Poodle. OK.
    Together? WTH?

The brother of a friend of mine had a very surreal summer some 15-20 years ago. Twice (!!) during the course of one summer naked guys fell from the sky and landed on the ground in front of him.

The first time was at a beach where there is a tower on a pier from which you can jump into the water. There are platforms at 3, 5 and 10 metres. A drunk and naked guy sitting on the security fence at one of the platforms fell down and landed on the pier right in front of my friend\'s brother.

A few weeks, or a month, later he was walking at night through the city centre. A guy falls down from a third floor balcony and lands on his head right in front of my friend\'s brother. And yes, the guy was naked and drunk!

Very strange coincidence.

\"The young naked man approached her with this poodle, and she immediately realized something peculiar.\"

lol

Originally posted by hakoMike
    \"The young naked man approached her with this poodle, and she immediately realized something peculiar.\"

lol
    what an astute woman!

how very bizarre!

Was outside a local store a while back, when a fellow with a VERY WILD look in his eye comes up to me and asks \"Have you seen my machetti?\" :o:o

I hope they checked to make sure the poodle hadn\'t suffered any trauma...being taken for a walk by a naked boy!

So... what\'s the important part of the \'giant\' poodle? It keeps on coming back in the article but he/she did nothing.. Leave the poodles alone!!

Official Freak Bar Witch wiccanpony's Avatar

:rolleyes: naked men? so what\'s the problem:P;)lol

This comment below the article is freaking priceless:

How many more times must we hear stories about 14 year old naked boys with large white poodles escaping from behavioral facilities before we take finally decide to take action?!
    lol

Kep