Miniature Mentor announces Julien Casses' 2008 Golden Demon Winning Sigmar Giant tutorial

Thread: Miniature Mentor announces Julien Casses' 2008 Golden Demon Winning Sigmar Giant tutorial

Default Miniature Mentor announces Julien Casses' 2008 Golden Demon Winning Sigmar Giant tutorial

Hello everyone, we are extremely proud to present our next tutorial - Julien Casses' 2008 GamesDay UK Gold winner : the Sigmar Giant.

If anyone in the miniature painting industry knows flesh - it's Julien Casses. Watch as Julien masterfully recreates the stunning flesh on this Games Work Shop miniature. This incredible miniature took over 100 painstaking hours to complete earning Julien a coveted Golden Demon. This 2+ hour video covers multiple topics including Global Lighting, Nuances, Facial and Body hair and the little known technique of Transparent Basing. Also, Julien demonstrates the all new Citadel Washes which were introduced last year to replace their old line of Games Workshop Inks.

http://www.miniaturementor.com/painting_tutorials.html

could someone send/attach here an md5 checksum file for the Belly-video?
    I have no idea, but my video freezes at the 46th minute. (could be a corrupted download, that\'s what I\'d like to check)

Hi, this issue has been since corrected - it was keyframe issue with the belly video at 46 mins in.

As a subscriber took the faster way and got it again. This time it\'s perfect, no problems and the vid is the usual HQ.

thanks

sg2009

downloaded it yesterday watched it last night and this morning awesome vid that will defiantly help when i paint my gaint :beer:

thanks for the tut

sam