Kabuki Models
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kabuki Models

Default Kabuki Models

Hi all.
    Over the last few (read that as MANY) months we have been putting together a \"new\" mini company, with some entirely new concepts and a plot line intended to head into the realms of a game system and accompanying story.

The 1st official stage is the \"release\" of Kabuki Models and to get some sculpts out there into the public domain.
    There are 2 ranges currently in production; the 1st is the Dark Messiah range of which there are 6 sculpts complete - 2 of which are in production right now - and the 2nd is the 21st Century Pin ups range - of which 1 sculpt is complete and heading into production and a second is currently WIP.

This is an Anglo-Italian venture (mostly Italian ;) ) with models available from myself in the UK or direct from Italy.
    The website is under construction currently, but there is a Facebook fan page - HERE
    and more importantly, the 1st two models are available to buy (via ebay) - HERE (1) and HERE (2)

Thanks for looking.
    If you want to know more about the upcoming models, please ask .

Cheers,

Scott :duh:

New prices (to get the ball rolling!) at the links above.

Enjoy :cool:

I am VERY impressed by these, I\'ll be sure to pick some up once I get paid :)

Keep up the good work!

Hi all!

Quick note to say that Medusa, Samael and Uriel are now available either via PM to me or on ebay...

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/scotthock3

We have been having issues with the sale links on the splash pages - sorry. It would appear that there\'s still 1 or 2 bugs that CMON are sorting through ;)

Cheers :cool:

I can heartily recommend the quality of the kits .. not that much cleaning and go together a dream just need to paint the bugger now.. all good fun.

I have the dark knight and the death knight, both great kits and plan to add the pheonix knight to it also.

Just a question have you any plans to release any further figures similar to these?

There\'s lots in the pipeline, it\'s just getting them \"out there\". Has been a year of numerous incidents and issues, but it\'s slowly getting there.... slowly.

Oh, and DH, I has a present for you! ;)

Ah, well for prezzies you need to pass the Friday night beer test! :duh:

Morning peeps!

We now have stock of the naked Spartan Girl - Hellenika - along with the 3 Dark Messiah models

EBAY LINKY

Just to recap, these are the available models...

Samael (38mm)

Uriel (38mm)

Medusa (35mm)

And Hellenika (28mm)

New releases imminent also.

If the links on the splash pages aren\'t working then see me here.

By all means PM me for info or direct sales.

Great work as always scott, like the spartan female

Can\'t claim this particular Spartan as my own. She was painted by Angel Giraldez ;)

She is a nice piece though, I agree :D

Hi Chaps,

We have 2 new releases for the Kabuki stable

Mater Lacrimosa for the Dark Messiah range

And Lunah - Elf Sorceress for the 21st Century Pin-ups range

All in stock and available now - HERE!

By way of an update, we are hoping to have the website up and running soon, along with some more releases.

Default WOW!

That elf is incredible. I like that even better than Hellenika. Looks like I might almost be at a place where the shipping is worth it for a few miniatures!

I hope so ;)

We\'ve got the shipping set like this for everyone\'s security, but standard airmail could be used if you really want.

PM me if that\'s of interest :)

That elf is very Rackham-ish. But what\'s that on top of the staff? Can\'t quite make it out - is it a fan or something?

Do you think so? I guess that\'s a good thing :)

The top of the staff does have a sort of fan shaped icon with a jewel in it.

Mate, I bought your other figs, and while they are very nice, they\'re also very Rackham-ism in that some of them are really hard to assemble! I had lots of problems with the assassin chick, but ...

What the hey, they are very nice figs, and I\'ll have to get that elf at some point :).

Sorry to hear that. I have put together all of the models in their metal forms - except Lunah - and not had any great issues, although I do pin everything...

There\'s another couple of models in the pipeline in the next few weeks, so keep an eye out ;)

How about doing a special? Say, your new figs in a boxed set for 20 quid or something :).