Interesting day, yesterday

Thread: Interesting day, yesterday

Default Interesting day, yesterday

Can\'t help it by comment on this. All submission posted yesterday on COMON scored above 8:o. It is either grade inflation or level continue to go up.
    Whatever it is - very impressive batch that was.

???
    Since I saw this thread I\'ve looked at the scores for items dated as being posted on the 7th.
    I\'m not seeing the \"disparity\" you are suggesting.
    The scores range from a 4.7 up to a 9.3 with what I would expect as a usual scattering of \'average\' voted /scoring levels.

I thought I hadn\'t approved many obvious high scorers, normally really \"shiney\" pieces tend to stick in my memory.

Wasn\'t the voting algorith changed relatively recently so that it would show you more high scoring stuff then low. It was weighted towards newly posted and high rated stuff, then newly posted stuff and then everything else I thought.

That could be why you always see the good stuff for a day first and if you don\'t keep going long enough you may not get to the bad.

Nope, def. not. I posted one, for sure not above an 8 either.

Evidence!
    http://www.coolminiornot.com/218787

Originally posted by Dragonsreach
    ???
    Since I saw this thread I\'ve looked at the scores for items dated as being posted on the 7th.
    I\'m not seeing the \"disparity\" you are suggesting.
    The scores range from a 4.7 up to a 9.3 with what I would expect as a usual scattering of \'average\' voted /scoring levels.

I thought I hadn\'t approved many obvious high scorers, normally really \"shiney\" pieces tend to stick in my memory.
    Interesting, Probably I looked at this submissions before they all appeared. Now, I see a bunch of them that I didn\'t see before. Oh well, here I was thinking that we have a day with the highest average in COMON history :)