CMON ANnual 2008 Submission Update

Thread: CMON ANnual 2008 Submission Update

Default CMON ANnual 2008 Submission Update

We are getting bombarded with last minute entries. If you are having problems sending your hi res pics to cmonannual @ yahoo.com, try fotogirl19 @ yahoo.com or send them to me at shop @ coolminiornot.com and I will forward them over.

Note that because of this email problem, the deadline for submission has been extended to April 20th. So if you have been invited or you have a CMON entry that was submitted in 2008 that holds a score of 8.0 or better, get us better pics and you might just find yourself included in the Annual.

Hurry up :)

I tried sending an email again today to cmonannual@yahoo.com and it still failed - inbox full.

I then tried sending to shop@coolminiornot.com and it also failed - says the inbox is full there too.

So now I\'m sending to fotogirl19@yahoo.com - that seems to work, so I hope it is ok to send the photos there!

hmmm... I just got one of your entries.

Borg, since you cannot confirm submissions, may be eventually, 2-3 day before the final closing day, you could post a list of people whose submissions you actually have. Just names, so people know that what they submitted actually went through.

I mean if it is automated in some way and does not require too much work from you.

Originally posted by borg
    hmmm... I just got one of your entries.
    That\'s strange - I received an automated \'email failed permanently\' response almost as soon as I sent the message, saying that the inbox was full.

I\'ve sent all my photos to the fotogirl19@yahoo.com account now, hope that works ok.

As long as they get there, its all good.

Does this include articles or are they not going in the annual?

Borg?

You mind/prefer if the files are zipped?

Blog Entries

How is everything going with the submission process? It\'s the new deadline, and I had some problems with them bouncing. I didn\'t get any error notifications from the fotogirl address, hopefully they all arrived intact :D

Originally posted by Jericho
    How is everything going with the submission process? It\'s the new deadline, and I had some problems with them bouncing. I didn\'t get any error notifications from the fotogirl address, hopefully they all arrived intact :D
    Yep, same here.

Did my submissions get to you too?

We\'re a right bunch of procrastinators, aren\'t we? lol

Just a heads up if you got our pictures would be nice, though. Would be a shame to miss out being included in this book.

Oh man...I\'ve been sooo busy with work its slipped my mind. Oh well i might get in next year :)

*edited* I have missed the closing date haven\'t i? ???

We are sorting out the photos on Saturday, you last minute people can email them to me at shop @ coolminiornot.com and I will see what I can do LOL

And I will post a list of received pics next week once we get everything sorted so that you can check off what you sent since we have had so many email problems with these massive files.

Thanks! :)

Blog Entries

I feel good knowing that of all the last-minute submitters, I\'m the most on the ball :P

Originally posted by borg
    And I will post a list of received pics next week once we get everything sorted so that you can check off what you sent since we have had so many email problems with these massive files.
    Good to hear
    I\'ll keep a look out for it