BUILD YOUR OWN SUPERHERO - Wargames Factory

Thread: BUILD YOUR OWN SUPERHERO - Wargames Factory

Default BUILD YOUR OWN SUPERHERO - Wargames Factory

A little while back a suggested a build your own super hero sprue at Wargame Factory. It finally got posted a few days ago. If your interested go pre-order some sprues so we can get some custom supers.

http://www.wargamesfactory.com/BookingRetrieve.aspx?ID=50067

sounds interesting but at no idea of the cost, there is NO WAY i will sign up for something like that

i may be tempted byt hte zombies though. it\'s a cool idea

Great idea. I\'ve run a variety of supers games over the years and always found the lack of miniature support very disapointing.

I\'m with Freakinacage though, I won\'t sign up for something where I don\'t even know how much I am spending.

quality of wargames factory figs aren\'t that great anyway.

Superfigs looked like the best supers line to date, and even then a lot of their minis were regrettably \"specific\" for use as Arbitrary Player Character X unless one had a good amount of conversion skill. Alas, I believe they\'re OOP now. This thing could be a godsend for supers gamers AND bitz fiends if it ever gets off the ground.

Originally posted by generulpoleaxe
    quality of wargames factory figs aren\'t that great anyway.
    I agree with that. I was looking forward to their historical Romans before they were released but was disappointed with the quality once they came out. Went with Warlord Games instead.

Saw their Zombies at Salute on one of the stalls.
    They were absolutely terrible.
    I can\'t see these being any better.

Originally posted by No Such Agency
    Superfigs looked like the best supers line to date, and even then a lot of their minis were regrettably \"specific\" for use as Arbitrary Player Character X unless one had a good amount of conversion skill. Alas, I believe they\'re OOP now. This thing could be a godsend for supers gamers AND bitz fiends if it ever gets off the ground.
    SuperFigs are still around. They are planning on releasing some new figures shortly. A new additon of the rules is also due at some point.

I\'m not sure how great Wargames Factory Supers would be, but it would certainly be good enough to use as parts for conversions.

From what I\'ve seen of their stuff, wellender, you\'d have an easier time of making your own conversions from scratch than fixing what they make; their stuff is really, really bad.

Wargames Factory....

Originally posted by Spacemunkie
    Wargames Factory....

Is that an example sprue?

Originally posted by Talonicus
    Saw their Zombies at Salute on one of the stalls.
    They were absolutely terrible.
    I can\'t see these being any better.
    in what way? i would use them as a basis for conversions< so most of it would be sculpted over anyway

Originally posted by Amazon warrior
    Wargames Factory....

Is that an example sprue?

Well, at least we know that their figures make great ashtrays!

Wargames Factory....

\"I sensed a great disturbance in the force... as if millions of voices cried out, and were suddenly silenced.\"

Yes, I\'m turning this into a new \'Caption it\' thread.