Looking for Yuan-Ti Miniatures

Thread: Looking for Yuan-Ti Miniatures

Default Looking for Yuan-Ti Miniatures

Besides Reaper, does anyone know of any minatures suitable for being used as Yuan-Ti in D&D?

I\'m not interested in those skinny snakes with shells from Rackham either as they don\'t look nearly buff enough for what I am looking for.

I was given a kiddies version of D&D a while back, and that had some plastic yuan-ti models in it, although they're not great. Might be worth a look though if you can find some pics of them? Just a thought, sorry not more helpful!

In the new GW Tyranid range there are the Ravener Brood box of three plastics that I was hoping to combine the serpent tails of with the torsos of the new Minotaurs, until I saw them Still a useful snakey base for an easy Tuan-Ti Abomination conversion.

Cheers, B.
    My CMON Gallery Rank...

Blood Moon Miniatures has some great snake priestesses with legs, and some equally great snakemen with the bodies of snakes. Also if you can find the old C-series Citadel Chaos Snakemen on Ebay they have lots of character to them!

im currently working on some snake people by reaper (warlord) and chronopia. great figs.

Quote Originally Posted by Primeval View Post
    Blood Moon Miniatures has some great snake priestesses with legs, and some equally great snakemen with the bodies of snakes. Also if you can find the old C-series Citadel Chaos Snakemen on Ebay they have lots of character to them!
    I have Citadel Chaos Snakemen; will post pics...
    -TKP

In the D&D set- Against the Giants is a YUAN-TI ANATHEMA

It's a prepainted fairly large. If I remember correctly maybe 3-4 inches tall
    Hope this helps, I'll see if the D&D Prepainted has any different ones.

Also found a
    YUAN-TI Abomination from an older set

this guy might be only 1.5 - 2 inches tall.
    Check the Wizards of the Coast - D&D website for their gallery of miniatures from past sets.
    Last edited by DXM; 02-26-2010 at 09:28 PM.
    Spanish Balloons? Mongo like spanish balloons!

Name:  snakecobra2..jpg
Views: 1873
Size:  47.8 KB
    these are reaper/warlord ones that you may not have wanted. It was all i could find when i wanted the same thing your looking for. and have not found anything else suitable since. the cobra ones look pretty close to the ones in icewind dale rpg for the PC.
    Name:  snakecobra..jpg
Views: 4898
Size:  40.4 KB
    Name:  snakemen..jpg
Views: 2067
Size:  43.8 KB