ME20 - Miniature Exchange #20 \"the coup d\'etat\" - FINAL list pg4 - Page 6
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: ME20 - Miniature Exchange #20 \"the coup d\'etat\" - FINAL list pg4

Originally posted by alextheartist
    Pmed both sendee and sender :D
    *peers* I don\'t have a PM...

I sure sent you one ???

I will sned you another =)

With all the organising and stuff I clean forgot that I was supposed to be participating too lol

I got your PM NSA, now I just have to get hold of Vern.

not had a pm from either of mine yet :(

Originally posted by No Such Agency
    Originally posted by Gilvan Blight
    What I think would be even cooler would be an ongoing Diorama that you keep adding to that includes at least one mini from each mini exchange you have been in.

I\'ve slightly considered doing that as I have at least one mini left from every ME I have done, but it\'s a pipe dream for me based on how often I paint.
    Of course there\'s also the fantasy/SF divide to consider... I\'ve received many of both and it\'d be a VERY weird diorama!

By the way thanks for doing this, UnDave... hehe, I see you are sending to me.
    I think it could work, put a Stargate or something in the middle. I think the mix of Genres would make for a really cool diorama. Still way above my patience and skill level though.

Waiting until the list is final to PM since I\'ve experienced some confusion with people in past exchanges.

Yeah, there\'s no need for concern if you haven\'t had any PMs back yet. The list doesn\'t go final until Monday so some people prefer to wait until it does.

OK. I may not be about tomorrow morning to say this and I think we have sorted all the problems in the list so...

COMMENCERISE SHIPPIFICATION!

pm\'d sendee and reciever :flip::bouncy:

I\'m all sorted with both my sender and sendee.

Must say it is appreciated that you picked this up and spent the time sorting it all our for us =)

PMed both my sender and sendee - still waiting to hear back from my sender...

I\'ve heard from my sender and PM\'d my receiver. Yay mini exchange!!

So... how long until the final list is posted? I\'ve already contacted my provisional Sender and Sendee, so everything\'s ready to go.

That is the final list... oops I just realised I haven\'t changed the tread title - on it now...

You can send any time from now on.

Originally posted by Undave
    That is the final list... oops I just realised I haven\'t changed the tread title - on it now...

You can send any time from now on.
    Awesome - package sent and tracking# pmed to Sendee.

I didn\'t have any cool regional stuff to put in my package; just the minis... but my Sendee\'s in the states, so I doubt he\'s missing out on anything:D

This whole exchange is a fantastic idea! I\'m definately going to participate when time and extra minis allow.

Originally posted by CreganTur

This whole exchange is a fantastic idea! I\'m definately going to participate when time and extra minis allow.
    According to popular myth, if you don\'t have \'extra minis\' for this, then you just
    aren\'t a real painter.

Remember, you can not die until every mini you own is painted. We aim for
    immortality.

I now buy 1 mini a week, and paint 1 mini a month, so it won\'t be long before I\'m
    as far behind as I was before I sold my old collection.

According to popular myth, if you don\'t have \'extra minis\' for this, then you just
    aren\'t a real painter.

immortality.

I now buy 1 mini a week, and paint 1 mini a month, so it won\'t be long before I\'m
    I\'ve got a number of minis waiting to be worked on... but most of them are ones I want to keep, or ones that I buy specifically for the D&D games I run.

If I sneak into your house and paint all of your minis, will I take your quickening,or do I still have to decapitate you after the paint dries?
    (Highlander humor... for those who don\'t get it)

Got a few British \"goodies\" today for the package :D

I\'ll be skipping \'Local Flavor\' this time around as I\'m not sure how to ship loads of garbage, recycling, weeds and a 5 minute delay.

Package will be off today.

Originally posted by CreganTur
    aren\'t a real painter.

immortality.

I\'ve got a number of minis waiting to be worked on... but most of them are ones I want to keep, or ones that I buy specifically for the D&D games I run.

If I sneak into your house and paint all of your minis, will I take your quickening,or do I still have to decapitate you after the paint dries?
    (Highlander humor... for those who don\'t get it)

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

And at the moment it\'s still Freeman :D

Ok, im an exchange virgin and verns taking my cherry so to speak, so do i send to him before or after i get mine from barstool:redface: