ME20 - Miniature Exchange #20 \"the coup d\'etat\" - FINAL list pg4 - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: ME20 - Miniature Exchange #20 \"the coup d\'etat\" - FINAL list pg4

still waiting for my package :D

but as uber\'s already said its been sent so its just a waiting game now lol

Still waiting for my package

Still nothing, Nick was supposed to post it out first week of July and as it\'s coming from the UK not Canada it should definitely have been here by now :(

I haven\'t heard from him since the 2nd July and he\'s not responded to any PM\'s, guess I\'m just gunna have to write this one off..............roll on the next one!

Originally posted by Gapow
    Still nothing, Nick was supposed to post it out first week of July and as it\'s coming from the UK not Canada it should definitely have been here by now :(

I haven\'t heard from him since the 2nd July and he\'s not responded to any PM\'s, guess I\'m just gunna have to write this one off..............roll on the next one!
    Nick was last active on here 12th July. However doen\'t forget he\'s still a schoolkid,. Parents mighht have either whisked him away somewhere. Or sent him off to some summer camp in Ulan Bator.

sam, sent you an email and was wondering if you got your package yet. i sent it out 2 or 3 weeks ago.

if not let me know and i will start checking the post to see if its been lost or if nurgles are to blame. i am starting to wonder.

:( It\'s with a heavy heart that I\'m putting Nick on the banned list. Of course if he does turn up with a good reason and some minis to post out I\'ll be only too happy to re-instate him.

It looks a s if most people have received their stash with only a few stragglers left waiting by the letterbox. Are we all OK for starting sign-ups for ME21?

Originally posted by uberdark
    sam, sent you an email and was wondering if you got your package yet. i sent it out 2 or 3 weeks ago.

if not let me know and i will start checking the post to see if its been lost or if nurgles are to blame. i am starting to wonder.

pm\'d

Originally posted by UndaveIt looks a s if most people have received their stash with only a few stragglers left waiting by the letterbox. Are we all OK for starting sign-ups for ME21?
    I am! :)

I have been waiting for the next to start I would love to get in on this one:D

3 cheers for the bloody royal mail!! I finally got my mini\'s from Nick.

Some nice stuff, A ghoul, Night Goblin Shaman with sickel, warrrior priest with two hammers and mounted Suladan (LOTR). Wish I could post pics but my camera is broke :(