Be\'lakor!

Thread: Be\'lakor!

Default Be\'lakor!

Hey guys, been a long time since i posted anything, I just wanted to know what you guys thought of this mini. Anything i could improve on or what not, i would like to hear what you all think.

Cheerio, Gary.

Photos are a bit small to give great input* but generally this looks pretty nicely done. Contrast is a bit low - more shadows especially would make this look more dramatic but a few choice highlights I think would help a lot.

*Also the depth of field could be better, try stopping down as much as your lens/camera will allow (expect long exposure times).

Einion

Originally posted by Einion
    Photos are a bit small to give great input* but generally this looks pretty nicely done. Contrast is a bit low - more shadows especially would make this look more dramatic but a few choice highlights I think would help a lot.

*Also the depth of field could be better, try stopping down as much as your lens/camera will allow (expect long exposure times).

Einion
    cant add any more to that without better pics, except that the base seems a little dull considering

Yah, i\'ve painted the base Hence forth, however, i was wondering if there were any way i could improve my technique? is it come along well do you think? I\'ve been working on this style of blending for a while now, and it seems to be coming along well enough. But it would be nice to hear from some of you guys what you think of my technique and what i could imply on.

@ Einion: Thanks for the highlighting tip and more contrast.

@Freak: i can take some new pics in an hour or so, and have them uploaded. Thanks though.

Cheers and thanks, Gary.

From what I can see on these pics, the skin is done pretty well. What is bringing it down are the red wings. It looks like there is some black visible from under the red meaning you didn\'t get good enough coverage. Also bring up the highlights on it a lot more and shade it down a bit as well. It looks a bit flat. The metalics also look a bit flat. Other than that looking food.