Tales from the Freak Bar 8 (trevor blew the old one up) - Page 22
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: Tales from the Freak Bar 8 (trevor blew the old one up)

Moved to the land of Oz in March of 2014. Interesting place, Kansas.
    Blog Entries

Bubba! Crisis time! Wiccanpony's computer is DOA! We need to gather all the forces of the bar to get her back on line!

Actually, it's an acient Apple computer from the 90's. I'm not sure how she's managed so long with it. Roger is helping her find a new one but she'll be off line for a while.
    We done done it now. We're finally hitched. We are now the dreaded two headed Roger - Liz - Bunting monster you have all feared.

Is Roger back in town?!?

And is Miss Pony's computer "broken" just in time for a new Ipad?
    "Yes, yes, yes. Woman are in awe of his manhood and men swoon in his wake. Truly he is a legend in his own mind."

Wow! The Bar made it to the bottom of the second page! Whats happening here? I guess that Miss Pony's computer is still KIA?

Oh, and to gloat abit. The US Hockey team just beat the Cannucks.

U S A! U S A! U S A!

Ok, to be fair, they did beat us at Men's Curling.....

"Yes, yes, yes. Woman are in awe of his manhood and men swoon in his wake. Truly he is a legend in his own mind."

No, Duckie, I'm not back over there yet. Something about stupid immigration laws and such, bah! I have to wait. Which is frustrating, especially at the moment as Liz is off work with bronchitis.

Blog Entries

Yah, it's very frustarting. I'm sick, Donna's computer is in hand but she's now having issues getting it hooked to the net and Roger can only soothe us by talking on the phone. Thank god he's got a great voice!
    We done done it now. We're finally hitched. We are now the dreaded two headed Roger - Liz - Bunting monster you have all feared.

Blog Entries

Bubba - Round on me -

8 Days to Austin, 7 Till I leave AA, and 6 before I put up a sign on my desk Quoting Davy Crockett when he left Congress -

"Gentlemen, you may go to Hell, for I am Gone to Texas"
    Dr. Walter Bishop: I have used this technique to extract information from a corpse once. You can do that if they haven't been dead for longer than six hours.
    Peter Bishop: [in the background] Right, 'cause after six hours, that's when they're really dead.

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar. S. Clemons

Because I don't have enough madness in my life : http://topographyworkshop.blogspot.com

You on break SC or done for a bit???
    Winter is Coming...

http://tabstudio.com

Quote Originally Posted by lizcam View Post
    ...and Roger can only soothe us by talking on the phone. Thank god he's got a great voice!
    Ye gads! Roger is more of a man than I to try and deal with BOTH of you! I got one and thats enough for me... some days more than enough.
    Oh, sure. Throw logic at the problem! - BarstoolProphet
    Hmm. I always thought the crease in my hand and some sweat did a better job than my mouth. - evil tendencies
    Oh, how bad could it be? It's only for one day. - BarstoolProphet

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TAB Studio View Post
    You on break SC or done for a bit???
    R&R - 14 days then back here.
    Dr. Walter Bishop: I have used this technique to extract information from a corpse once. You can do that if they haven't been dead for longer than six hours.
    Peter Bishop: [in the background] Right, 'cause after six hours, that's when they're really dead.

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar. S. Clemons

Because I don't have enough madness in my life : http://topographyworkshop.blogspot.com

Official Freak Bar Witch wiccanpony's Avatar

GADS!!!!!!!!!!!! you know how many toad hearts and nads I had to rip out with my bare teeth to get this flipping puter and 'server" to work together. I phoned so many tech guys, who by the way all sound like the same dude in India, each with a diffrent answer to my problems.

got the right modem, then my dial-up tells me they have changed the log-in and "must' use my e-mail and pass to get on. Of course zip happens, after a day and a half of that, I say "F" this and type in the old ID and pass.......... guss what

Bubba a double please
    " So remember that, when they're beating your ass with a metal shovel while you're dressed as Little Bo Peep - it's not deviant...it's art.

toad hearts? Sounds like you should be using tech support hearts. If nothing else you'll use quite a few less, one to be precise, in most cases.

Good to see you back. There is a new Mop Boy that needs to be "trained" in.

Official Freak Bar Witch wiccanpony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    toad hearts? Sounds like you should be using tech support hearts. If nothing else you'll use quite a few less, one to be precise, in most cases.

Good to see you back. There is a new Mop Boy that needs to be "trained" in.

name please............. thong size also

" So remember that, when they're beating your ass with a metal shovel while you're dressed as Little Bo Peep - it's not deviant...it's art.

Welcome back to your spiritual home, Donna!

Blog Entries

Welcome back!

Oh boy. Just woke up and had a dream that CA was programming a "lunar lander" game to include on the site. I tried it out, and thought it was okay but not something special, so left the game after a round or two. But somehow, I'd left missiles everywhere, and Chern had to send out an all-site-bulletin to have whoever it was to come back in and clean it up because the database was getting full.

So, no more of those little green drinks with the glowing blue pyramids for me! They mess wif me hed!
    "Reality, she's a mathematical bitch from hell.", MaxedOutMama
    Wanna be bored? Watch me twitter. --<>-- Still have neurons? Watch my YouTube channel on painting!
    Want to know when to fry your neurons? My painting twitter will announce the videos.
    To judge how far to follow my advice, consider this: ---<>--- Slappin' paint on minis since 2006

Godlikebuthumble hit 1000 posts after 8 years or so, Donna. As for his thong size, I'll let you all figger that one out.

Knock, knock...

Peer around door...

Excuse me? I believe there's some sort of deal here with virgins & mops? A ticket in the circle for the show please It is cabaret not performance art isn't it?

In the meantime may I have a bucket of builders tea & a cushion at the fat hookah if you'd be so kind? Time to relax & rest my brush cramped fingers I think

Cheers Freaks B.
    My CMON Gallery Rank...

Blog Entries

It's a 2-for-1! Godlike is ours? I think I'm a little afraid actually. BPI, no virgins for you until the toilets shine and you clean Fluuffy's litter box. Godlike? Would you mind terribly cleaning up Donna's room? She had such a hard time lately and all. BTW, have you gotten your keys yet?

Hi Liz, the mysteries interred within the Executive Washroom are as yet unknown to me. Until my time for the opening of the door comes...

Marigolds? check.
    Pinny? check.
    Grandma's gas-mask? check.
    Machete? check.

Point me toward the filth!

Cheers, B.
    My CMON Gallery Rank...

You're going to need more than that, BPI. It hasn't been clened in a while and we don't know where Killer's got to.