Tales from the Freak Bar 8 (trevor blew the old one up) - Page 23
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: Tales from the Freak Bar 8 (trevor blew the old one up)

Right you are then Roger, I'm off to ask Navarro if I can borrow this...

"Let the Fumigation begin"

Cheers B.
    My CMON Gallery Rank...

Blog Entries

Last round on me - I fly for the land of sand in about 7 hours.
    Dr. Walter Bishop: I have used this technique to extract information from a corpse once. You can do that if they haven't been dead for longer than six hours.
    Peter Bishop: [in the background] Right, 'cause after six hours, that's when they're really dead.

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar. S. Clemons

Because I don't have enough madness in my life : http://topographyworkshop.blogspot.com

Official Freak Bar Witch wiccanpony's Avatar

walks in, looks around, sniffs the air ............. honest I'll do something about it tomorrow, when my brain is working
    " So remember that, when they're beating your ass with a metal shovel while you're dressed as Little Bo Peep - it's not deviant...it's art.

wiccan, the Army is here to help!

http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...php?groupid=26
    Quote Originally Posted by TrystanGST View Post
    The secret? Practice, and a desire to get better. A little talent goes a long way, but as long as you're open to advice, you can do amazing things.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    All 2 of you...looks like you and BPI will be here a while then because when Donna and Liz have finished with you there is a large pile of something nasty near the door to the coffin dodgers lounge.

I hope nobody steps in it and trapes it everywhere before you get around to cleaning it up.
    "Just goes to show - arseholes leave a bigger impression on our lives then nice people" - by Markus Tay

Wales is not part of England Welshmen Born and Bred

Brushlicker and proud of it. Its the only way to paint

Quote Originally Posted by War Griffon View Post
    All 2 of you...looks like you and BPI will be here a while then because when Donna and Liz have finished with you there is a large pile of something nasty near the door to the coffin dodgers lounge.

I hope nobody steps in it and trapes it everywhere before you get around to cleaning it up.
    Hopefully our recruiting strategies will win us the day. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by TrystanGST View Post
    The secret? Practice, and a desire to get better. A little talent goes a long way, but as long as you're open to advice, you can do amazing things.

uber comes in and lets loose his squirrels w/ his squirrel gun. all are clad in gw litigation papers and are carrying dual core technology sprues! the carnage will be immense!
    Brushlicking is the miniature painting equivalent of a rock'n'roll life-style!

Here is my ranking:

Nooooooooo, not the squirrels again!

Quote Originally Posted by War Griffon View Post
    there is a large pile of something nasty near the door to the coffin dodgers lounge.
    I OBJECT to being referred to as "a large pile of something nasty"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dauber22 View Post
    I OBJECT to being referred to as "a large pile of something nasty"!!!
    Oops sorry Dauber, long time since we have both been in I think and I didn't recognise you
    "Just goes to show - arseholes leave a bigger impression on our lives then nice people" - by Markus Tay

Wales is not part of England Welshmen Born and Bred

Brushlicker and proud of it. Its the only way to paint

That mop boy's uniform is against regulations but as a mini, I like it, it amuses me.

Blog Entries

Damn - we got black and white tiles in the bar? WTF?
    Dr. Walter Bishop: I have used this technique to extract information from a corpse once. You can do that if they haven't been dead for longer than six hours.
    Peter Bishop: [in the background] Right, 'cause after six hours, that's when they're really dead.

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar. S. Clemons

Because I don't have enough madness in my life : http://topographyworkshop.blogspot.com

Right then, the fleet of dumper trucks just left after the month long litter box excavation, Donna's room has been dry-cleaned & I need a new pair of Marigolds Blimey, it's cleaner here than my own home!

@ Roger - Regulation uniforms? Am I right in thinking that we're in well muscled mop boy in mankini territory here? I may need to purchase a Dress-A-Kev mini from Hasslefree

@ Steelcult - I'm sure you have luxuriant polished gemstone tiles in the executive washroom but down in the slops vat cellar where the mild is mixed it's black & white lino Going to need a brush boy to get the sand off of the floor now!

Cheers :mopwave: B.
    My CMON Gallery Rank...

Mankini? Yes, that's about the size of it.

Blog Entries

Nope, just figured between Clyde and Fluffy there was nothing but bare concrete.

I thought those where the tiles off the Space Shuttle.
    "Yes, yes, yes. Woman are in awe of his manhood and men swoon in his wake. Truly he is a legend in his own mind."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Bunting View Post
    Mankini? Yes, that's about the size of it.
    One size fits all, mate =D

Blog Entries

Yeah, thank the monkee gods I never had to wear Baldricks Posing Pouch.

Just because you've never had to doesn't mean Donna won't make you at some point.