Tales from the Freak Bar 8 (trevor blew the old one up) - Page 20
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Tales from the Freak Bar 8 (trevor blew the old one up)

Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    I think I've said enough. :P
    So, basically, you WANT repetitiveness like in real life, but then you want that life to end?

Official Freak Bar Witch wiccanpony's Avatar

some how in an odd way this makes sence ?????? this worries me

> The Buffalo Theory
    > -------------------------
    >
    > A herd of buffalo can move only as fast as the slowest buffalo. When the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first.
    >
    > This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.
    >
    > In much the same way the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, we all know, kills brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.
    >
    > In this way regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.
    >
    > That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers, and that's why beer is so GOOD for you!
    >

What a day. So Liz and I were on our way to get groceries and a vacuum cleaner when at an intersection another driver ran the stop sign and hit the rear driver's side of the car, spinning us into a sign post and telephone pole which spun us back the other way so we almost ended up hitting a car parked in a driveway.

The car is basically totaled with the bodywork out of shape, both rear wheels crumpled, one wrapped around the spring coil.

Thankfully no injuries that we know. The seat belt dug into my neck a bit but I don't think I got any whiplash. Liz twisted her knee a bit but otherwise we're okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Bunting View Post
    Thankfully no injuries that we know. The seat belt dug into my neck a bit but I don't think I got any whiplash. Liz twisted her knee a bit but otherwise we're okay.
    Good lord! Thank whomever that you're ok, at least!

Official Freak Bar Witch wiccanpony's Avatar

as long as you're both safe, that's what counts, but you both will be feeling it more in a day or two ......
    " So remember that, when they're beating your ass with a metal shovel while you're dressed as Little Bo Peep - it's not deviant...it's art.

Shit Fire and Damnation, Roger thats not good.
    However glad to hear that you are both Ok.
    Serious Suggestion:- Hot baths to relax muscles after shock/tension, worked for me after a fender bender. Saw it coming and tensed up= Sore shoulders.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Moved to the land of Oz in March of 2014. Interesting place, Kansas.
    Blog Entries

Got Roger into a hot bath right away but his neck is sore. For both of us it's a case of aches showing up hours after the accident. We're going to the Dr's in the morning just to be safe. Thank god he bought travel insurance and I have good coverage.

Tonight I can't sleep. Odd dreams about bumping telephone poles. I guess that's normal.
    We done done it now. We're finally hitched. We are now the dreaded two headed Roger - Liz - Bunting monster you have all feared.

Quote Originally Posted by lizcam View Post
    Got Roger into a hot bath right away but his neck is sore. For both of us it's a case of aches showing up hours after the accident. Tonight I can't sleep. Odd dreams about bumping telephone poles. I guess that's normal.
    Oh, yes. Just around christmas, my mother took a spill, backwards, down an escalator. She was 'fine', though slightly achy, that day. The NEXT day, hoever, she was black and blue and could barely move.

And yes, that's quite normal. Your sub-conscious is trying to deal, by going over it all again.

Bloody hell.I'm glad to hear You and Lizcam are safe and o.k, Roger. Stuff like that can play like hell with your mind. I hope you have no problems with the insurance or anything.

Marc
    Help me to hatch my eggs , click on it

Good to hear that the both of you are in one piece. Car accidents suck. Now did you give as good as you got?

Oh oh! I just thought of something! Now we have to start a New Car Thread, so everyone can have their say on what car Liz should get!
    "Yes, yes, yes. Woman are in awe of his manhood and men swoon in his wake. Truly he is a legend in his own mind."

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    Oh oh! I just thought of something! Now we have to start a New Car Thread, so everyone can have their say on what car Liz should get!
    I vote for an M1A1.
    "Reality, she's a mathematical bitch from hell.", MaxedOutMama
    Wanna be bored? Watch me twitter. --<>-- Still have neurons? Watch my YouTube channel on painting!
    Want to know when to fry your neurons? My painting twitter will announce the videos.
    To judge how far to follow my advice, consider this: ---<>--- Slappin' paint on minis since 2006

poor gas mileage (8 gallons to the mile)
    "Yes, yes, yes. Woman are in awe of his manhood and men swoon in his wake. Truly he is a legend in his own mind."

Coffin Dodger / Keymaster airhead's Avatar

poor gas mileage (8 gallons to the mile)
    That much? Hell, I had a pickup that got 3. (yes, 3 miles to a gallon of gas) But, it had a lot of parts in it that were labled "Not legal for street use."
    My Favorites
    I'm at and falling.
    si vis pacem, para bellum

This post has been made with 100% recycled electrons.

Quote Originally Posted by airhead View Post
    That much? Hell, I had a pickup that got 3. (yes, 3 miles to a gallon of gas) But, it had a lot of parts in it that were labled "Not legal for street use."
    Sadly, the first car I drove got 4 miles per gallon. And it didn't have anything with that label. Pile of junk, may it burn in the Fiery Forges of Detroit Hell.

Course, I guess it really wasn't the car's fault. My cousin and an employee of my Dad's decided to "improve" it.
    "Reality, she's a mathematical bitch from hell.", MaxedOutMama
    Wanna be bored? Watch me twitter. --<>-- Still have neurons? Watch my YouTube channel on painting!
    Want to know when to fry your neurons? My painting twitter will announce the videos.
    To judge how far to follow my advice, consider this: ---<>--- Slappin' paint on minis since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by airhead View Post
    Ummm...you're reading it backwards...not miles to the gallon. Gallons to the mile...

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsreach View Post
    Shit Fire and Damnation, Roger thats not good.
    However glad to hear that you are both Ok.
    Serious Suggestion:- Hot baths to relax muscles after shock/tension, worked for me after a fender bender. Saw it coming and tensed up= Sore shoulders.
    Yeah, I think that's what happened to me. It's the top of my trapezoid muscles that ache but massages and hot towels really help.

It's my last day here at the apartment this trip. In a short while we'll be heading to L.A. and then tomorrow I fly back to the UK. I'm going to miss Liz terribly but I know I'll be coming back.

So the "real" world is starting to catch up we you, huh Roger?

Of course someone is going to have to start the timer on Liz, to see how fast it takes her to damn the torpedoes, and jump on the next flight to Hethrow

I've a fiver on 6 days, 3 hours, and say 23 minutes

Coffin Dodger / Keymaster airhead's Avatar

So the "real" world is starting to catch up we you, huh Roger?

Of course someone is going to have to start the timer on Liz, to see how fast it takes her to damn the torpedoes, and jump on the next flight to Hethrow

I've a fiver on 6 days, 3 hours, and say 23 minutes
    I'll take some of that... I'd have to know Liz's cycle to place a good bet, but off the cuff, I'll go for 6 weeks.
    My Favorites
    I'm at and falling.
    si vis pacem, para bellum

This post has been made with 100% recycled electrons.

I put my bid in on the thread
    Winter is Coming...

http://tabstudio.com