\"Jesus in my Marmite\"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: \"Jesus in my Marmite\"

Default \"Jesus in my Marmite\"

Some people are so stupid that I want to cry:

News article about Jesus in a Marmite jar.

lmao its sargent pepper

prior respect for humanity: moderate

current respect for humanity: low, low indeed

Why would Jesus be giving her the raspberry? He\'s clearly sticking his tongue out.

bloody hippies. if you are looking for something, you will see it everywhere

Originally posted by BarstoolProphet
    Why would Jesus be giving her the raspberry? He\'s clearly sticking his tongue out.
    My first thought was actually \"Hey, that\'s not Jesus, it\'s Gene Simmons!!\".

Hunter S. Thompson self portrait after a long weekend (he\'s wearing shades, looking to the right). That, or Hunter\'s trying to get her attention so she\'ll write something.

Originally posted by reverend
    Some people are so stupid that I want to cry:

News article about Jesus in a Marmite jar.
    I\'ll split a pack of tissues with you then.

Titan A.E. quote: \'I weep for the species\'.

Why in God\'s name would Jesus appear in a jar of marmite which is so foul it\'s obviously the work of Satan? I reckon it\'s some other beardy bad guy like Rasputin or maybe even Old Nick himself :twisted:

Hehe, I like the part where she said it was reasuring that Jesus was watching over the family in their difficult times... from the inside of a lid. She better not put the lid back on, then... People... got to love them :rolleyes:

Official Freak Bar Witch wiccanpony's Avatar

:rolleyes: how soon will this item be on Ebay?

and

It looks like a dog to me???

Whilst not a believer as such, she\'s still feeling comforted. That\'s nice :)

I don\'t think the problem is people, I think the problem is that this qualifies for a news article. On the other hand: Here we are discussing it...

Maybe we should just weep for each other.

It looks like a dog to me???
    that´s normal. As far as i know, the human brain always searches for patterns . That´s why we see fluffy animals and faces in clouds. What exactly we see is of cause a different question and probably depends one what we wanna see :rolleyes:

@avelorn: We all paint miniatures, some of us use them to play with them - i bet there are many people who whould wep for the species due to us

Originally posted by Avelorn
    I don\'t think the problem is people, I think the problem is that this qualifies for a news article. On the other hand: Here we are discussing it...
    Yeah, definitely. Now this is the sort of thing they should write articles about:

I agree Anders! THAT is good news!

@Farin: yeah.. maybe we should just stop bothering so much about what other people do think and say. But I guess we would be a rather silent crowd then.

Originally posted by Avelorn

Maybe we should just weep for each other.
    THis is from Media Wales, covering newspapers that have large farming supplements each week. This is big news for us lol

What the heck kind of names are Danygraig, Ystrad?

Welsh lad, Welsh! Cymraeg!

Danygraig means something like \'under the stones\' though I might be getting that very wrong lol