BPI WIP - Page 76
Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576
Results 1,501 to 1,513 of 1513

Thread: BPI WIP

Hi guys, one I painted on Saturday just in time for deadline of the Frothers quarterly comp...

...I was painting WWWII Soviet Zombies last week so the colours on the palette were used for this one too. It's a Mantic plastic Ghoul with a head from MaxMini. Bit rushed but I'm pleased

Cheers, B.
    My CMON Gallery Rank...

Great conversion mate, looks great
    "we reach for the stars, forever looking to the heavens, our minds filled with wonder and the glory of the cosmic all; stretching the boundries of human knowledge and securing the solar system for the Human Species out there beyond the final frontier so one day our decendants will be as gods!
    You hold our hands so we don't blunder into things........and do the photo shop.
    "
    . Andyg

Amazing skin tones. Lovely subtle shifts in hue, and doesn't look inappropriately smoothly clean.

And of course, it's appropriately weird, very you.

Creepy dude! Nice one!
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

Hi guys and gals, happy new year to you all. A quickie on an oldie over the break...

Citadel Speciality Set SS5 v2 - Warrior Knights Of Law - Sir Palomides Pureheart (1983 or 1984)

http://www.solegends.com/citboxes/c2s5knights.htm

Cheers, B.
    My CMON Gallery Rank...

HE LIVES !!!, more importantly HE PAINTS !!!

Welcome back mate, old school mini - love those flowery bases
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Wehey! Wotchamate. I'll welcome you back with a glass of mead. Except a glass will mean more washing up. I'll be drinking out of the bottle then, but it counts as social, and kinda festive as one of the neighbours still has a tree up, right?

Blimey, that mini really is an oldie. Amazing job on the face. Nice basing, even obscured the pre-slotta integrated base.

I like the zombie or what it is at the top of the page nice work there. (and welcome back)

Kretcher
    work is boring when it gets in the way of my painting.

yaaaaaaaay heeey BPI! hope you are doing well!

Thanks very much guys

I'll pop back if anything else is painted to completion.

Wyrmy & Skel, the system wouldn't let me give you Rep. despite my not having been about much!? Oh well, I'm sure you'll survive

Cheers, B.
    My CMON Gallery Rank...

Hi guys & gals, over Christmas Frothers had a painting comp with a Snail Duel theme, inspired by this article from The Smithsonian,

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-...nails-1728888/

Here's my entry,

Cheers, B.
    My CMON Gallery Rank...

Fantastic idea B. Should of put some snail slime along the blade.

Love it !!!!!
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Hi Ten Ball

There is a teensy bit of slime (clear rubbery glue) under the snail but I was pushing the deadline and didn't dare smear Uhu over it in case I cocked the whole thing up! Also, clear slime is a pain to catch in photos and, as you can see, I couldn't even get the smail in focus!

Those are my excuses and I shall be sticking to them

Cheers, B.
    My CMON Gallery Rank...