uberdarks annual \"im off work for 2 1/2 months and your not thread\"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: uberdarks annual \"im off work for 2 1/2 months and your not thread\"

Default uberdarks annual \"im off work for 2 1/2 months and your not thread\"

yep its that time of year again. my students are gone.... i get paid to do nothing. and now i gloat and enjoy the awesomeness of painting my summer away. not to mention i get to go to LA this summer. but i have been told to stay away from san diego..... i violent ms. pony lives there. and she has been eyeing me of late. lol. anyhow nananabooboo. stick your head in doo doo. :P

have a good one all. ;)

Thank God I like my job!!!!*

*insert houlier-than-thou tone of voice.

...pfff....Who am I kidding...

- You´re a tosser! :P

I finish in a few weeks too, and don\'t go back to college untill mid september :D

Its great isnt it... :D

I\'m currently enjoying 5 weeks paid leave. My little boy was born , and my company are generous with paternity leave, oh I did have to use a week of my leave allocation as well, but hey not bad :)

I\'ve already been off for several weeks and am off for another 2.5 months too, so nyer :P

Would it be seriously wicked of me to LOCK uberdark\'s Coolminiornot account for the duration of the holidays?

I\'m open to bribes on this one. ;):Dlol

well uber, if india\'s schools are anything like ours, the majority of your job consists of talking to a see of blank fish eyes, so im fine with the holidays i get:D

Default only 2 1/2 months

shame you only get 2 1/2 months a year:(.... i retired at 39 and the year is my oysterlollollollol sorry did i say year i meant the rest o my life:drunk::drunk::drunk:p.s. dragonsreach please dont block my account i\'v nothing else to do all day

Originally posted by cassar
    dragonsreach please dont block my account i\'v nothing else to do all day
    I\'ll send you the invoice.

Originally posted by Dragonsreach
    Would it be seriously wicked of me to LOCK uberdark\'s Coolminiornot account for the duration of the holidays?

thats fine....i\'ll just go hang out with my homies over at the wamp...... :P

wait scott and undave are there too. hmmm i\'ll have to think this one over. hehe

Are you sure this isn\'t the annual \"Uberdark Rubs His Vacation In Our Faces, So We Wish Karma Bites Him Totally In The Ass And He Gets A Bunch Of Total Unruly Demons For Next Year\'s Class\" (URHVIOFSWWKBHTITAAHGABOTUDFNYC) thread? Could have sworn it was.

Maybe it was the \"Fund Dragonsreach\'s Retirement Account\" (FDRA) thread. Think I\'ve got some large denomination bills around here somewhere...

Das alright, Uber. The zombies are on their way....

(it might take them a while....)

How come no one\'s come up with a \"givin\' ya the finger\" emoticon/smiley?

Originally posted by PegaZus
    Are you sure this isn\'t the annual \"Uberdark Rubs His Vacation In Our Faces, So We Wish Karma Bites Him Totally In The Ass And He Gets A Bunch Of Total Unruly Demons For Next Year\'s Class\" (URHVIOFSWWKBHTITAAHGABOTUDFNYC) thread? Could have sworn it was.

Maybe it was the \"Fund Dragonsreach\'s Retirement Account\" (FDRA) thread. Think I\'ve got some large denomination bills around here somewhere...
    hey after having this years 7th grade in my school i deserve the vacation. being told to go f--k oneself, or being called a fat-a-- or having another student try to wrestle you to the floor. <--that one was priceless, (im a former semi-state wrestler) is enough for me to deserve 2 months off.

best part of the year though, being invited to 4 graduations from high school and a student writing on my board thanks for teaching me to draw.

now that rocks.

:D

Moved to the land of Oz in March of 2014. Interesting place, Kansas.
    Blog Entries

Originally posted by uberdark

thats fine....i\'ll just go hang out with my homies over at the wamp...... :P

wait scott and undave are there too. hmmm i\'ll have to think this one over. hehe
    Well for the right bribes as the moderator on WAMP maybe I will lock your account over there. Better be nice Ubie.

Default class from hell

uberdark when you get the class from hell, just tell yourself \"its not a job, its a vocation\", no thats not \"vacation\" have a productive summer:drunk:

I am coming over in September, what do you want ;)

Now taking bets on how many minis he\'ll actually get painted by the end of August.

Obviously, uberdark isn\'t allowed to enter.

Post your guesses, and I\'ll put up a package of minis as the prize for the winner. Lord knows I have enough to pass along.

Guesses must be submitted before June 7. Uberdark, you\'re going to have to tell me how many you get done by the end of August, so I can contact the winner to send them their prize.

Good luck, all!

this sounds fun... i think you oughtta do it. course nobody but me knows how much i work during the summer.

ive just taken delivery of some brand new Perry mini\'s mike im willing to part with some :D:D:D:D:D ;)