Euromilitaire 2009 - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Euromilitaire 2009

hello!

I wasn\'t there...but some friends took some of my minis!!!
    I saw lots photos...amazing models, a great show...I think!!!
    I hope to be there next year and meet all of you!
    a big CIAO to my friend Adrian...your scout looooooks sooooo coooooooooolllllllll!

@giganticdark, no words about your unbelivable works!!! I want to see in real life...I cannot immagine:wow:

ciao...fabrizio!

Default congrats

congrats to everyone who entered/won.

Which entry was best of show?

i love these 2:

http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj90/hacon2/Euro/?action=view&current=IMG_4769.jpg

http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj90/hacon2/Euro/?action=view&current=IMG_4754.jpg

which model is this? the one with the mutant creature...

Sanjay

it\'s one of the new Pegaso ones I think sanjay ... check Rusto\'s gallery sure he posted one recently .. of course I could just be going mad in fact I\'m prety sure that ones his????

Originally posted by giganticdark

Hope to see you all again at GD. Yes, I will be there thanks to a little arm twisting. :)

sweeeeeet ... hope to get a chance to chat .... you\'ve inspired me to try a banner for my piece like your marine one so thanks ....

Sanjay, If you mean the guy with the swords across his shoulders and the pet at his feet he is done by Pegaso and is called Twinblade (a 54mm warrior with animal from the Gehenna serie...)

I\'m back home now, after a very, very pleasant week. Big thanks to Rob and Conrad for your hospitality! :beer:

My first Euromilitaire was a very positive experience. I loved the show, the location and I met some really nice, friendly and talanted people. The competition was quite fierce and due to them not having the completely open system the judging was quite harsh in some categories, due to the overall high quality of the entries. I\'m really happy to walk away with two silvers, two bronzes and one highly commended in the painted fantasy category. The painted fantasy was one of the bigger categories this year, which is promising for the future. Congratulations to franciuus who got two golds in that.

@nick
    You should definitely have come and said hi! We wouldn\'t have bitten you! :] Congratulations on your golds! I sadly didn\'t have the time to look at your category properly (too many people to talk to), but I saw photos of your pieces afterwards and they looked really good.

@rusto
    I\'m glad to finally have seen some of your work in real life, and I was very impressed by the giant-to-troll conversion in particular. Congratulations on your well-deserved awards. I hope I get the chance to meet you at a future event. :beer:

@giganticdark
    It was really nice to meet you, Chris! Not to mention, seeing your work in real life (and getting the chance to buy one of your castings). I hope you do well at GD. I\'ll contact you later on for some feedback on the necromancer when I have had the chance to unpack my things. Congratulations on your golds! :beer:

@mick22c
    Nice to meet you! I hope you had a good time.

@squidders
    It was really nice to meet you (and your lady) and see your collection! Some damn impressive pieces you have there (and I\'m not talking about my own...). When I hadn\'t seen you around for the whole of Saturday and the morning of Sunday I thought you weren\'t going to be there, but luckily you came. I hope the few hours was worth the trip. :)

@ Ritual

Was good to get a look at your stuff up close. I really liked the bust.
    Next year I really will be more organised and actually get something painted and get to the competition!

Originally posted by StarFyre
    congrats to everyone who entered/won.

Which entry was best of show?
    best of show was the nighmares box diorama, can\'t remember the exact title

@giganticdark, thanks again for the minis. great stuff

@Trevor
    Yeah, nice meeting you too, even though it was short...

@freak
    Nice seeing you again. This time we had plenty of time for chatting and downing the occasional pint! You should finish that guardsman you showed me. Put down that airbrush for a while and finish the damn guardsman!! :cussing: ;)

Some photos from Euromilitaire...

By Chris Clayton (giganticdark):

By Adrian Bay:

By franciuus:

By Mark Taylor:

By Rusto:

Various pictures:

Thanks Anders! Sweet stuff!

Does anybody know if she\'s in production?

much sweet stuff indeed!
    still think rusto\'s troll takes the cake, its bloody insain!:)

Originally posted by green stuff
    By YS Masterpieces
    Steve Kirtley stocks it
    http://www.skminiatures.co.uk/#/in-the-woods/4535341821

Originally posted by PrawnPower
    By YS Masterpieces
    Steve Kirtley stocks it
    http://www.skminiatures.co.uk/#/in-the-woods/4535341821
    Yep, I was sorely tempted to buy one... but I managed to restrain myself. Until Conrad lured me into buying SmartMax stuff, that is... :cussing:

Message original : Ritual
    Until Conrad lured me into buying SmartMax stuff, that is... :cussing:
    Right, as if you needed lots of persuading :rolleyes: ;).

Message original : Ritual
    Until Conrad lured me into buying SmartMax stuff, that is... :cussing:
    Right, as if you needed lots of persuading :rolleyes: ;).
    :cussing: It was still mean of him.... :P

Default Stunned!

Chris Clayton\'s minis are outta this world! Nothing but praise for that guy\'s minis.