Methinks someone is playing the system - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Methinks someone is playing the system

Originally posted by frenchkid
    what\'s scary is the registered average of 3.7 . That thing should be bellow 1 :P

Well, at least somebody is having fun ^^
    if it didnt have boobies (albeith weird looking ones) showing it would be below 1!

Coffin Dodger / Keymaster airhead's Avatar

what\'s scary is the registered average of 3.7 . That thing should be bellow 1 :P

Well, at least somebody is having fun ^^
    No, what is scary is that legitimate votes (1 to 4 range depending on your criteria) won\'t count as the outlier program is bound to delete them.

errm...is it just me or does redgreen not seem to know theyre taking the mick?

Originally posted by hestan101
    No he doesn\'t.
    There have been previous posts about his disabilities.

I\'ve already issued a warning to one of the people who seem to take great delight in targeting his submissions with insulting comments.
    This seems to be an offshoot of this, somewhat along the lines of the tormenting the hero gets in \"Tears for Algernon\".

Originally posted by Dragonsreach
    No he doesn\'t.

I\'ve already issued a warning to one of the people who seem to take great delight in targeting his submissions with insulting comments.
    This seems to be an offshoot of this, somewhat along the lines of the tormenting the hero gets in \"Tears for Algernon\".
    Pssst! DR! It\'s \"FLOWERS for Algernon\"!

Originally posted by Amazon warrior
    No he doesn\'t.

Pssst! DR! It\'s \"FLOWERS for Algernon\"!
    Ta. Memory failure.
    It\'s a very long time ago that I read it.

i know about his dyslexia, its just that he responded to someone\'s comment about the figure specifically, so i figured he might not have as bad problems with the reading side of things. sorry if i misunderstood

Ta. Memory failure.
    It\'s a very long time ago that I read it.
    :) np. It\'s a good book - I cried at the end, so I could see where you were coming from!

So great in fact that I just re-read it two weeks ago !! (world is full of coincidences).

And I didn\'t about the painter\'s disability, so my bad on that :(

And on the voting system:
    Maybe just having an option to display mini\'s scores according to registered votes for those who wish could be a good idea. Then you could see the top 10 according to members, etc.

A registered-votes-only top ten would be interesting, for sure. I\'d be willing to bet that it\'d end up getting looked at a lot more than the combined-votes top ten.

you can already show registered votes only but that only be for scores on your own gallery?

just have registered votes across the board - seems easier to me

So great in fact that I just re-read it two weeks ago !! (world is full of coincidences).

And I didn\'t about the painter\'s disability, so my bad on that :(

And on the voting system:
    Maybe just having an option to display mini\'s scores according to registered votes for those who wish could be a good idea. Then you could see the top 10 according to members, etc.
    according to members eh, i would still be average.

oops, wrong member lollollollollol

Funny ain\'t it....that top ten is not the one I\'d have picked. But then that\'s the whole point of having many opinions :)

I think redgreen is clever enough to know what he\'s doing. Dyslexia does not equal stupid. He\'s pulling some legs with his work I reckons. It\'s giving me a good laugh, that\'s for sure lol

I see the spurious votes have now been removed, and he\'s gone back down to.....

4.0!

Default wow

lol its been crawling back up, on a 5.9 now! Something doesn\'t seem right here....

Hehe. Up to 6.0 now. This mini seems to have developed a life of it\'s own and is refusing to lay lowlol.... Redgreen has spawned a true demonic entity with this postlol