UK - GD, Who & What? - Page 7
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: UK - GD, Who & What?

Originally posted by julien.casses
    I don\'t really know yet.
    David Waeselynck, Cedric Lurkin and Vivien Chesnel are coming as I know but it\'s the only thing i have for the moment :D.
    Awsome, hope I get to meet them on the day :D

I am bringing a 40k single tau fire warrior, vehical tau piranha, large scale Artemis space marine, possibly a lotr gezza

Going to buy my ticket tomorrow :D

40k single for me and vehicle to have fun with my airbrush :D

I\'m getting a sneaking suspicion that this year\'s GD is going to be a good \'un.

Duel especially ;)

Duel? Duel?

Who said anything about duel?

:evil::evil::evil::evil:

Nigel has something rather special lined up.. :D

40k single, fantasy single, viehicle(tired!), fantasy monster. should do me!

Originally posted by alextheartist
    Nigel has something rather special lined up.. :D
    Oh no, he\'s not gunna strip or something :s

Originally posted by Talonicus
    Duel? Duel?

Who said anything about duel?

:evil::evil::evil::evil:
    I got a crystal ball from pound shop the other day...it...told me things.

And you know full well, it\'s all very exciting.

@Julien

It will be a good category I think.

It will be a pleasure competing against you.

:)

Originally posted by Talonicus
    It will be a pleasure competing against you.
    And the rest of CMoN. Duel is going to be the CoolMini annual picnic.

I\'ve put all my entries in their box, ready for transport (and ignoring in the spare bedroom cupboard, untill September).

I can now get on my life :D

Well, I guess I\'ll be missing the picnic cos I\'ll be in the next field, entering one of the quietest categories at this rate... :duh:

Definitely doing 40k squad - it\'s been dragging on for so long now, that I\'ll be glad to see the back of it. :yawn:

Will get a FB single entry done too.
    May get a 40k single done, but this is lowest of the priorities.

Can\'t wait for the fun to begin, mainly in the bar on the night before! :D

I may have Daisy the cow in one of the fields Scott

lol

Perhaps I could turn my WHFB single into a duel, using Daisy then Nigel! :moon:

Well I\'ve just started painting the 2nd half of my duel entry. And I\'ve got the base idea planned out, so it should see reality with enough time left for me to do something else for GD and Euro.

I\'m feeling good about the result to, so I should get a finalist pin despite Nigel and Julian\'s best efforts :)

quick question:D is there some where at GD where you can just chill out and not get crushed by the mad crowds, I have been to one once but was just dropping off a commision (Saxon WAB army) so was in and out in an hour
    Cheers James:beer:

Originally posted by exilesjjb
    quick question:D is there some where at GD where you can just chill out and not get crushed by the mad crowds, I have been to one once but was just dropping off a commision (Saxon WAB army) so was in and out in an hour
    Yes......... the Annual Cmon\'ner gathering where we older and more sensible (?) :o lol people disappear across to the hideously expensive hotel for a natter and a fix of \'Eye Candy\' addiction.
    Usually we gather close to the Repair Table at the Golden Deamon area around 12:30-13:00 (ish) and wander over.

Originally posted by Dragonsreach
    Yes......... the Annual Cmon\'ner gathering where we older and more sensible (?) :o lol people disappear across to the hideously expensive hotel for a natter and a fix of \'Eye Candy\' addiction.
    Usually we gather close to the Repair Table at the Golden Deamon area around 12:30-13:00 (ish) and wander over.
    older? alex, ari, me...

Originally posted by nick232
    older? alex, ari, me...
    alex is 17, im 16 dont know about you nick then ari is the youngest at 14

Originally posted by .sam.
    Originally posted by nick232
    older? alex, ari, me...
    alex is 17, im 16 dont know about you nick then ari is the youngest at 14
    15!