Billy mays found dead this morning
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Billy mays found dead this morning

Default Billy mays found dead this morning

Confirmed by msn, and Tampa, FL police...what a bummer, i really enjoyed watching this guy :( rip

I just read that..scary..

One story said he was on a flight that landed hard the other day and he got hit on the head. I wonder if that had anything to do with it like the Actress Natasha Richardson that had the head injury this winter.

Sad week indeed.

WTF?!?!?! NO!!!!!

Dude this has to be the worst week ever :no: The smiley faces that we can post with our responses are not regretful enough to express how sad this all is :(

Farrah, Michael, Billy, and John and Kate confirm their divorce :(

Shadzar

:o WTF?!?!?!

You forgot about Ed McMahon in your list.

Is everyone dying at age 50 now? ???

I cannot WAIT for the day when ALL our \'idols\' & \'celebs\' are dead!

What are you folks gonna talk about then??

\"omg i spend half my own life grieving for others then whadaya know? Im suddenly 65 myself! Shit!! IM gonna die soon but nobody is gonna remember me?\"

Get a fucking grip of your own lives please people? You only got one life (allegedly)

Originally posted by In Chigh P.I.

\"omg i spend half my own life grieving for others then whadaya know? Im suddenly 65 myself! Shit!! IM gonna die soon but nobody is gonna remember me?\"

Get a fucking grip of your own lives please people? You only got one life (allegedly)

Hmmm.............thanks for the input........??

Blog Entries

One would think you do not believe in our culture of Celebutards.

KILL THE BLASPHEMER!!!!lol

no problem, im just sick to death (no pun intended) of all this grieving for people none of us knew

In my opinion, this sort of attitude is hampering the human race, we will never evolve any farther if we cannot get over this stupid phase we seem to be stuck in, our \'grief period\'

Blog Entries

At least we\'re not building giant stone mountain shaped tombs for them anymore.

Hey now, to each their own. Would you feel a loss if your favorite mini sculptor passed? Or someone who actually through their life managed to bring about happiness, be it slight or not, to your life without actually meeting and targeting you specifically?

I could give a flying about MJ. I\'d moonwalk on his grave if I could figure out how to do that shit. Ed McMahon.... he lied to me every reader\'s digest sweepstakes so we\'ve got nothing to talk about. Farah? The only Farah I knew was the batshit crazy one that was stoned on Letterman and painted pictures by rolling around in naked paint on a canvas (I think that was her).

But this dude worked. He was never supposed to get famous, he just went in and did a job where he could\'ve just read the cue cards. Instead he busted out the skills to a level that would have buried the needle on any \"enthusiasm-oter\" for 1100 miles. I loved this guy!

This was a working man who had a job to do and did it so well that he is now being discussed on a mini painting board by people from around the planet.

But wait.... there\'s more! At the low, low age of 50 a man who made me chuckle has left the stage to go to the infomercial studio in the sky. I hope he\'s waiting by the phones in heaven with new and improved special offers ONLY SEEN ON TV when I make it his way to shake his hand.

So for me grieving would be a massive overstatement. I am going to miss seeing his mug hawking new and improved wares when I turn on the TV in the wee hours of the night though.

RIP stranger, you had at least one Canadian fan!

Jesus Christ. What the hell is your issue In Chigh Pi? I\'d be quite interested to find out what you\'ve accomplished so far to feel so validated. Although, judging from your response, I\'d be surprised to find out you even graduated high school, because you obviously cannot read. I\'ll re post what i said originally to clarify any \"difficulties\" you had.

\"...What a bummer, i really enjoyed watching this guy. :( rip.\"
    What that says to me is, I\'m going to miss the entertainment value Billy Mays provided to me. It\'s not about how much I\'m going to miss a dear friend or how ever else you want to twist it.
    Oh, and by the way, in the future, keep your punk ass comments out of threads i start. If the 4 years of high school you had, weren\'t enough to be anti social, there are professionals out there that can help you cope with that. Heres to hoping you pull your head out of your ass sometime soon. :beer:

Blog Entries

Arite I can relate, in part , to what Pj is saying. But I agree far more with Scott. Yeah, ok, they\'re strangers. But every \"stranger\" means more to one person or the next.
    Personally death doesn\'t really effect me. I\'m not \"tough\" \"hard\" or w/e we just have our own level of acceptance. IE; I can\'t relate to the guys screaming and bawling because MJ is dead on the news. Doesn\'t mean I can\'t understand though.

Far as I know, all it brings home is that fact you\'re still breathing. Make use of that creatively instead of bitching about how other people make use of their time doing so. And respect doesn\'t cost a dime either.
    One thing I always had.

ED; As an adendum, I really don\'t think this should become a PJ bashing thread. Everyone\'s entitled to their say.

Recoil: i think perhaps you misinterpret my post. Im simply saying that i find it sad that the human race spends so much \'effort\' to greive these days. I dont know about anyone else but i was always taught to look to the future & not dwell on the past. I was simply stating my feelings on the subject (as one member has since stated: \"to each their own\")

and please dont get personal about it, these forums are not really the best place for that, or so im led to believe...

Originally posted by ScottRadom

Hey now, to each their own. Would you feel a loss if your favorite mini sculptor passed? Or someone who actually through their life managed to bring about happiness, be it slight or not, to your life without actually meeting and targeting you specifically?

I could give a flying about MJ. I\'d moonwalk on his grave if I could figure out how to do that shit. Ed McMahon.... he lied to me every reader\'s digest sweepstakes so we\'ve got nothing to talk about. Farah? The only Farah I knew was the batshit crazy one that was stoned on Letterman and painted pictures by rolling around in naked paint on a canvas (I think that was her).

But this dude worked. He was never supposed to get famous, he just went in and did a job where he could\'ve just read the cue cards. Instead he busted out the skills to a level that would have buried the needle on any \"enthusiasm-oter\" for 1100 miles. I loved this guy!

This was a working man who had a job to do and did it so well that he is now being discussed on a mini painting board by people from around the planet.

But wait.... there\'s more! At the low, low age of 50 a man who made me chuckle has left the stage to go to the infomercial studio in the sky. I hope he\'s waiting by the phones in heaven with new and improved special offers ONLY SEEN ON TV when I make it his way to shake his hand.

So for me grieving would be a massive overstatement. I am going to miss seeing his mug hawking new and improved wares when I turn on the TV in the wee hours of the night though.

RIP stranger, you had at least one Canadian fan!
    Damn well done! Make that two Canadian fans.

In the media there has been so many well known names that have passed away this week. And so close to each other. They always say that they go in 3’s. So said, I though it was a joke, about Billy, but I see not. :(

Ok, yeah, lets refrain from personal attacks.

That was one crazy eruption, maaaaan! :o

its ashame.... no one could make a pile of shit at 3 in the morning convince me to buy that pile of shite.

now what am i gonna watch at 3 am. not vince the sham wow guy.

i wonder if his suit will be cleaned with oxi-clean. <---too sooon i know.

Hey not every body dies at 50! I\'m long past that and still here alive and kicking. Oh, let me just check on that.
    2 arms
    2 legs
    other bits....ok
    heart - still beating
    brain? ummm, oh yeh, over there in the jar holding the door open

Yay!

I\'m glad you are still alive Wags!