Just noticed a new magazine out there

Thread: Just noticed a new magazine out there

Default Just noticed a new magazine out there

A lot of work to make and there are a few good bits in this production and ....its free!

I searched and did not find any refs here about it except for tee shirts but, I am not around much like before so, if it has already been posted or should be in a different topic please forgive

http://irregularmagazine.com/

PS...IPM - Becca waves hi also!

that would be sheffield irregulars magazine.

sheffield irregulars is a small painting group in sheffield and they have just started the magazine

Yep, what Sam said. Some of my non mini stuff is in there.

Yes it is Roger!
    You are really special in my book not only theirs. Hope this finds you happy and healthy.

Thankyou. I\'m very happy, health is a bit up and down but overall okay.

Thanks for posting this TAB :)

Could you let me know where you found out about the magazine from - so I can keep track?

Many thanks
    Becky

http://sheffieldirregulars.wordpress.com/

There you go

I have a google search that gets returned each day about miniatures from google I find a great bit of information this way including what I posted today....
    You go and enter what you want to keep abreast of and wala

http://www.google.com/alerts?hl=en

I see from your sig you liked it :D

Didn\'t know about the alerts - that\'s cool.
    Nice to know our blog site gets picked up for stuff like that.

(My husband is one of the mag editors - I added the sig a couple of weeks back and updated it tonight) :)

oo must have a read. sorry i havent been able to come in Becky, flu, france, and basketball has scuppered me for a few weeks

No worries Max - but if you still have FLU please spare us until you\'re better, thanks :)

Otherwise, we\'re at Patriot Games every sunday in July - and you have a GD entry to paint!

[i](My husband is one of the mag editors - I added the sig a couple of weeks back and updated it tonight) :)
    Well give hubby a hug I know how much time this takes and commitment

Aside from some layout issues I personally have with the magazine (I am a graphic designer) I think it is great. It had alot of nice information in it and I like that it was free. That gave me a chance to see what the magazine has to offer without breaking my pockets. I look forward to the next issue.

I actually would not mind writing an article for it if they would let me :D

We\'ve had over 1000 downloads in the week since issue 1 was released. I\'d like to say thanks to all the CMoNer\'s who\'ve had a look at the magazine.

We\'d love to hear feedback from you, and if anyone is interested in writing an article for a future issue - or even doing some artwork please contact Editor Jason via irregularmagazine@googlemail.com.

We\'ve already had one entry for the sci-fi writing competition, and looking forward to receiving lots more short stories!