Quiet innit? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Quiet innit?

Who\'d a thunk it! Scotty has a ginger baby! (give my love to Sarah if you read this Scotty)

I\'ve been obsessively painting GD entries, completely revamping my enormous garden and the usual level of knackeredness connected with having an active 3 year old.

I can start singing if it\'s too quiet!

OR TYPE IN BLOCK CAPITALS, THAT\'S ALOT LOUDER!!!!

EASY WITH THE SHOUTING FFS!

@Spacemunkie: Congratulations !

@ Undave:

you had to mow a meadow.... Did the sheep and cows die out in Great Britain ??? lol

It does sound better than my job. I thought doing anomynous opinion polls ( mainly political stuff ) might be fun, or at least an interesting job. But unfortunately , i now got a much better picture of what goes on in peoples heads , and trust me, my world was a better place before i found out how stupid people can be - you wouldn´t believe the kind of bulls**t i get to hear sometimes.

today i had an old lady at the phone who was scared that the Soviet Union might cut off our supply of natural gas ...:rolleyes::drunk:

Originally posted by reverend
    3 times? That means you\'ve sexed her. Wooooooot! :D
    Actually, it doesn\'t mean that. I\'m taking it slow, as my last relationship was long and ended not too long ago. Not intending it to be a rebound thing, and she accepts this.

Thanks everyone :)

That first pic is a blend of two 30 second-ish exposures. The marks that look like rain are stones getting moved backwards and forwards with the tide. I don\'t think it was raining...

That first pic is a blend of two 30 second-ish exposures. The marks that look like rain are stones getting moved backwards and forwards with the tide. I don\'t think it was raining...
    I´ve only seen this technique used for night skies to show the movement of the stars , and i have to say that picture is very impressive - so impressive that i made it my new desktop wallpaper, so thanks for sharing:beer:

Moved to the land of Oz in March of 2014. Interesting place, Kansas.
    Blog Entries

I\'m sort of around. Only have time for reading things right now but hopefully that will end in a month or two. Just working and sleeping mostly.

Congrats on the baby and Mike, I\'m sorry about Fran.

DR - some stuff needing a-sorting there.
    Oh Yeah.
    Minor inconvenience: Threw a \"Major stroppy\" at the Car Dealer as Car is in worse state than went in. Words along lines of Trading Standards Officers, Service Manager and a few others bandied about.
    Major inconvenience: Fran\'s Tonsils have been an \'issue\' with her health for quite a few years, only now are doctors taking a bit more notice and taking the issue seriously as she\'s still in the \"High Level Window\" for Secondary Occuring Cancer, not to mention being prone to anything under the sun knocking her for six.
    Colds, you & I can shrug off in 2-3 days, Fran 2-3 Weeks. Which is why I was really scared when I picked up the Novovirus earlier this Year. (On the bonus side to this when her tonsils are removed she won\'t be able to speak for a few days, so no nagging about tidying up. Oh I\'m in so much trouble for that)

The Abseil was a blast and in total our group, mostly Cancer patients or their immediate family raised £4000 for The Teenage Cancer Trust.

@Spacemunkie: WHOOOO HOOOO Let the adventure begin. Congratulations to all of you.

Originally posted by alextheartist
    Wrote a CV...

played some fps...

thinking about not doing anything for the next 11 weeks :)
    same as me, except I\'m picking up my GD piece today ( a necrach vampire w/staff) and I am going to start a rogue trader army afterwards. so yeah, its all quiet on the northern front.

rosac

Originally posted by BarstoolProphet
    3 times? That means you\'ve sexed her. Wooooooot! :D
    Actually, it doesn\'t mean that. I\'m taking it slow, as my last relationship was long and ended not too long ago. Not intending it to be a rebound thing, and she accepts this.
    Oh, don\'t be so serious ;)

Get your end away!

Life is too short!

(disclaimer - ignore the advice offered above)

Scott - nice images mate, very nice indeed. Talented swine.

Thanks, Reverend.
    That\'s very helpful.
    :P

hey may act the fool but he\'s wise beyond his years (and thats saying a lot!)

Originally posted by BarstoolProphet
    Thanks, Reverend.
    That\'s very helpful.
    :P
    ;)

There\'s nothing like the initial courtship. Make it last that man. Make sure it\'s RIGHT.

And good luck! Sincerely! :beer:

Originally posted by freakinacage
    hey may act the fool but he\'s wise beyond his years (and thats saying a lot!)
    Not sure whether that\'s a compliment or not lol

I\'ve been starting a new job and moving in my new appartement in paris so that\'s kept me quit busy.

And Congrats Scott !!!
    And those are some amazing pictures, really love them. Did they come out like that with cam setting or did you apply some post prod ?

I was listening to radio 4 a minute a go..

The guy doing the news actually said

\"Its starting to proper rain in penzance...)

I could not belive it!

Bit of wedding planning mainly, sorting out paperwork, and mowed the meadow out back (garden is a little enthusiastic, grew nearly a foot in 2 weeks!!)

Shaz

congrats shaz

Shaz

ACK! PANIC STATIONS!