ME21 - Miniature Exchange 21 - List on p2 - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: ME21 - Miniature Exchange 21 - List on p2

I\'m still waiting to hear form a few peeps as to whether their stuff arrives but hopefully we ought to have another one in a week or two. I reckon we have time for one more before Christmas.

If anyone HASN\'T got their stuff yet please tell me ASAP otherwise I\'ll assume everything is OK and start up the next one.

I heard from BigNastyShark on September 10, told me he was shipping the following day. It\'s the 26th now, still haven\'t received anything...

Originally posted by Anatora
    I received my exchange from Gilvan Bright. Looks like I got a Crucible Goblin Deadwood, a WH High Elf archer, 2 TSR figures (please help identify), a swordsman and a hound from Ral Partha and a soldier with sword and shield (unidentified). Thanks for everything.

The TSR figures could be nearly anything. I inherited my Father\'s collection that he started in the 70s. These could be from 75-85 or so, these were well detailed and not Dungeon Dweller minis (of which he had a ton) so I would guess late 80s. They are either RAFM or Ral Partha as that\'s what he owned. Barstoolprophet may have a better chance of identifying them. You may have some luck on stuff of legends.

The soldier with sword and shield is GW, from Advanced Heroquest - a great game.

Well assuming he turns up at UKGD tomorrow I\'ll see if I can sort out the BNS situation.

Right then.. well if there aren\'t any problems I\'ll start signups for the next one next week.

Well. not that it\'s a problem as BigNastyShark is keeping in touch, but I\'m still waiting for his.

Well we did have that postal strike which might have eaten it. I\'ve had a couple of things that never arrived. Fingers crossed but it\'s your call as to what to do if it\'s lost in the warp.

Got my stuff from MAF-cheers fella, Ill post a pic over the weekend (sorry for the delay in posting this been rather busy)

Default Model mail

Hi there,

I am still very new to these forums,... do the models (figures) have to brand new or a specific size or any manufacturer?

yours
    Tarrek

if the parcel dont arrive by next week chief ill send you another,

Really sorry you havent got it, i have never had a problem before with these exchanges :(

Let me know buy Tuesday Latest and ill get another on its way matey :)

Iain
    BNSminiatures.

Blog Entries

Originally posted by Tarreknoire
    Hi there,

I am still very new to these forums,... do the models (figures) have to brand new or a specific size or any manufacturer?

yours
    Tarrek
    Stipulations are that at least one model has to be in new condition, preferably two. I frequently send out more than the minimum and not all of them are in great shape but at least two are like new.

Originally posted by Undave
    Well we did have that postal strike which might have eaten it. I\'ve had a couple of things that never arrived. Fingers crossed but it\'s your call as to what to do if it\'s lost in the warp.
    Undave! SO I got your pack a while ago, but my wife (Love her dearly) tossed it in the place I put all my unopened mini\'s and stuff. Or as she calls it \"That pile of shit over there\" so I just now found it. Very generous! I got an old school Wraithlord, a Grimgore Ironhide GW orc, there\'s more too.... man.... what else? A slayer I think..... what else man? Very nice haul, and I thank you!

I was wondering if they\'d managed to get there OK. The Grimgor is a mispack without a head, hence the plastic Black Orc head in the baggie. Glad you like.

Bignastyshark - Hoping you got yours okay?

I certainly did Tin cheers mate,

I thought i sent you a PM sorry :(

Iain.

Well with that one all tied up I think I\'ll let Aretha sing.

Watch out for ME22 signup thread later this week :D

Bump to Undave?:innocent:
    I want to get rid of mini\'s so please help me with that ^^

Well I have a whole crapload of mini\'s I know I\'ll never paint. I actually have a box full of metal minis that are over 15 years old, weighs about 5 pounds. But I also have quite a few dragons and larger scale minis that are still in their packaging that I\'ll never paint.

So I\'m going to be in on 22.