Nice Carry Cases for your Minis - Limited Time

Thread: Nice Carry Cases for your Minis - Limited Time

Default Nice Carry Cases for your Minis - Limited Time

Hi folks. I\'m posting this since I see the topic of how to transport our minis come up once in a while and thought this was too good to pass up.

There\'s an online warehouse site that puts an item on sale for one day only (similar to woot.com) and once in a while they put things up that are a great deal for us gamer/hobbiests. Today is one of those days.

http://www.1saleaday.com/

It\'s an aluminum photography hardcase for $10 +$5 for shipping. Pluckable foam and all. Yesterday they had a mini photo studio setup that I\'ve posted up here before for $10 as well. They only keep them up for one day and sadly, only ship to the US.

I know the site looks a bit cheezy but it is legit as I\'ve purchased a few things from there in the past - most recently the mini photo studio. That seems to come around often so if anyone is interested I\'ll post about it when it lists again.

Just putting it out there as I know people are always looking at economical ways to carry their minis/armies in cool looking cases.

(and no, I don\'t work for them, I just know a good deal when I see one).

Sukigod

For the people not in the US, could someone who is perhaps buy some to sell on?

Squig

seconded - they look nice

I can most likely pick up a few of these. Is there anyone else interested apart for Squig and Dark?

Lets say 15 US plus what ever the shipping will be to where ever you are in the world.

There are 12 hours left in the sale so let\'s say another 10 hours and I will be placing the order so place let me know if anyone else is interested.

Originally posted by NGArtStudios
    I can most likely pick up a few of these. Is there anyone else interested apart for Squig and Dark?

Lets say 15 US plus what ever the shipping will be to where ever you are in the world.

There are 12 hours left in the sale so let\'s say another 10 hours and I will be placing the order so place let me know if anyone else is interested.
    guys you should find out its weight..if its any where close to 10 lbs..shipping to the UK from the US will be about $60.00 USD.. making it no longer a good deal. Just don\'t want NGArt to be stuck with a bunch of cases when you find out shipping will cost your a fortune.

As for the case, seen them..they are OK,, for transporting minis other than really big ones not so good. The foam is that solid brick cube type so there no layers like a normal case so unless you replace the foam with layered foam it wont transport armies.

The cases look very much like one that Maplins do here in the UK. They periodically go into sales - I managed to get a couple of them for about £20 for the two. Certainly worthwhile keeping an eye out - they very useful and although lightweight, they feel pretty rugged.

Well, unfortunately I can\'t find the weight specs for that exact case by that manufacturer (Sakar International). But I am finding similar ones weighing any where from 4.1 to 7.8 pounds of similar size.

for the guys and gals in the uk

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?moduleno=36796

Originally posted by .sam.
    for the guys and gals in the uk

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?moduleno=36796
    Looks to be the same case, just silver instead of black.

I bet the guys at Battlefoam could make some sweet new trays for one.

http://www.battlefoam.com/