Tau Piranha

Thread: Tau Piranha

Default Tau Piranha

Vote link:
    http://www.coolminiornot.com/228776

This is my entry for GD UK . My second GW vehical, it was great fun :D Cant wait to paint another..

c&c very welcome

Alex

a solid 9 all around. great piece mate. i would like to know what you did for the rusty areas. salt chipping....hair spray technique? goog job. hope it comes home with gold.

I used a blister foam (rackham) and a mix of bestiel brown and chaos black and dabbed it on. Then all I did was underline the biggest chips with a light brown (bubonic brown?).

Thanks for the comment, really appreciate it :D

Thanks to Martyn for the pic help at platoon, really helped me!

The painting is very good my only problem would be if there is too much rust. I am in the less is more camp I am afraid. Good luck at GD, I will try and track you down and put a face to the name.

I will deffo be at the hotel for the cmon meetup, just ask Mike or Becky or most people and they should be able to point me out (not sure about Mike... dodgy eyesight and all :innocent:)

Originally posted by alextheartist
    I will deffo be at the hotel for the cmon meetup, just ask Mike or Becky or most people and they should be able to point me out (not sure about Mike... dodgy eyesight and all :innocent:)
    My Eyesight may be less than perfect but the flat of my hand is still effective.:Dlol

or failing that mike if i remeber correctly you had your hammer with you last year ;) if you get my drift

nice work, looks good.

@DR

Yeah, what happened to the hammer? There was a time it used to be out all the time, levelling the opposition :D

Originally posted by Dragonsreach
    Originally posted by alextheartist
    My Eyesight may be less than perfect but the flat of my hand is still effective.:Dlol
    lol

Cheer Trev :D

Nicely done Alex!

This really rocks.

8.2, my highest rating so far :D

I really like duffed up Tau and that\'s some duffed up Tau!

Nice one Alex.

If Mike needs an enforcer, I come with a sock full of wet sand. Essential kit for the \'Great Sweaty.\'

looks great, cool base