Aenur & DE SOrceress

Thread: Aenur & DE SOrceress

Default Aenur & DE SOrceress

Two new additions to my gallery. I had this idea of making Aenur in \"wood elfish\" scheme. What do you think?

http://www.coolminiornot.com/229011

http://www.coolminiornot.com/229010

Stunning work.

The freehand on the interior of the Aenur cloak is amazing. Very, very inspired work there. Beautiful all the way around.

I also very much admire the hot points style of highlighting the dark elf\'s cloak.

Wow!

I\'m always in awe of people who can do freehand work like that. It\'s amazing!

Socks officially knocked off! Although I think I prefer Aenur to the dark elf chick - maybe it\'s because he\'s more green! :D The freehand on his cloak is fantastic too. I really like the back of the elf\'s cloak, but I think her lizard friend is not quite up to the same standard and maybe that\'s why I don\'t like the piece so much - maybe he could do with a few variations in scale colour.

brilliant stuff

raptaparat could you let me know the colors used on the elf cloak.
    I would have to say some of the best free hand I have ever seen my free hand is only good for picking up my brewlol

Very nice work. I love the subtle work on Aenur\'s cloak liner. Great job.

ooh that freehand is truly amazing! great job and very inspiring!

That is some pretty fine painting :)

On top of the freehand being amazing I really like the greens in the cloak and on the stones as well as the gold/yellow on the grass and inner cloak ties it all together very nicely.

deeeeep in woods in gulf coastal mississippi usa
    Blog Entries

very nice work. your freehand on the inside of the elf\'s cloak is off the hook. makes my stuff look like i use a 4\" brush and a roller...

Wow, your freehand work on Aenur\'s cloak is fantastic. The rest of him is pretty darn snazzy as well. Nice, nice, nice.

Cheers,
    Grumb

Looks incredible! But what is the white dot in the middle of his mantle on the third pic?