So, anyone else got mail from Ben G?

Thread: So, anyone else got mail from Ben G?

Default So, anyone else got mail from Ben G?

Hey there,

I am on vacations in Bosnia (awesome as ever), and just got to a computer to check my mails... There are two from our own Ben Goodall, and since they do look a bit dodgy, I thought I´d ask whether any of you got anything, or whether Ben might have caught a bug of some kind?

Just FYI,
    MirzA

What do they say?

something about \"fotos 05/08\"... with attachments and a footnote about getting someone to cuddle and stuff. like I said, verrry dodgy. Just wanted to make sure and prolly give fair warning ;)

edit: the attached \"pictures\" are also introduced as \"imagens annexadas\", so yeah :rolleyes: since I need to get off the computer now, might anyone notify Ben to refresh his antivir software? ;)

I hope you are wonderful! Have fun GLBH

Just because an email appears to come from someone doesn\'t mean it actually did. It\'s more likely that whatever virus or bot is sending out the email isn\'t on Ben\'s computer since using that address is like saying, \"Here I am.\"

Either the email was harvested from some forum he signed up for or someone who corresponds with him is infected.

Kep