Project Mantic

Thread: Project Mantic

Default Project Mantic

If you don\'t know Mantic Games: check out my blog post here.

In this thread I will log all painting projects which are related to Mantic Games.

Since their first release will be Elves (being released late September) it\'s what I will be painting first!

So I got this spearmen preview sprue in the mail last week. The pictures below include the first bit of progress: I assembled and based this 10-man unit.

7 of the 10 figures have one poseable arm, the other 3 have a optional heads and arms. I think the figures are posed quite dynamically, and they look great when assembled in a regiment.

The bases include sand, some rocks and twigs as tree trunks.

they look pretty neat.

how multipart/posable are they?

Well the blog post I mentioned has more details as well as pictures of the sprues: http://corvusminiatures.blogspot.com...mes-elves.html

And like I said in the post above: 7 figures have a posable arm, 3 others have optional arms and heads which can be posed.

Also included on the sprue are some bits to attach to the arm to create a heavier look.

ah right, must have missed that. what sort of colour scheme are you going for?

I think something similar to the concept art, silver and gold armor, with green shields and red details.

Finished the faces... please note I\'m going for good gaming quality instead of showcase for this project.