CMON Contest 17 - Kingha the Amazon from Enigma Miniatures Begins NOW!

Thread: CMON Contest 17 - Kingha the Amazon from Enigma Miniatures Begins NOW!

Default CMON Contest 17 - Kingha the Amazon from Enigma Miniatures Begins NOW!

CMON Contest 17 - Kingha the Amazon from Enigma Miniatures

Cool Mini Or Not is proud to once again partner with Enigma Miniatures for another round of painting contest. Enigma Miniatures is well known for its high quality sculpts and outlandish concept designs. Enigma is quickly becoming a favorite amongst miniature collectors. Kingha the Amazon is sculpted by the legendary Raul Garcia Latorre. This miniature is only limited to 399 Worldwide, with 349 available exclusively from CMON Shop. Kingha the Amazon is as the CMON contest miniature for September 2009. Enigma Miniatures will be offering prizes for the winners and selected participants.

Contest Rules:

1) You can enter as many times as you like, but all the pictures of your entries must be hosted on CMON's server. External links are no longer accepted for competition purposes.

2) Conversions, scenic bases and dioramas are welcomed.

3) When submitting your entry, make sure you put "CMON17" as your entry title.

What are the entry deadlines for this one?

uhm... only one entry and that one is mine... oh dear! Now this ain\'t funny... did i miss something about the closing date or am i just weird ?

I thought about having a go but the postage said up to 5 weeks which put it after close of comp so did not bother:(

Really nice piece Jarhead - as usual! :) I decided not to enter this one, as previous experience with the CMON contests has, to say the least: put me off entering future CMON contests.

Really nice one Jarhead as usual! I think your version changed the model to a better one. I decided not to enter this one mainly because of the model. I really don\'t like it. But then again its the experience issue that majestic has pointed out (I am still waiting info about my prize... ??? dunno if the other winners got their prizes...).

Try contacting the manufacturer (Mad Puppet Miniatures), they will sort you out I expect Home of Cadavre. In previous contests I contacted the manufacturer and they sorted me out. I don\'t think I will enter another CMON contest, due to the fuss with CMON Contest 15 - Female Anti-Paladin from Dark Sword Miniatures and the issue with the lich king just gone by. It\'s a real shame, I have to say.

Yes, that would be a nice idea! Thnx ;)

Mmh... i am also in contact with the Mad Puppet shop about the CMON COntest 16...still waiting too. They say some things have to be sorted out and they still speak with the CMON admins... mmh...

In the end it makes fun even without winning something in cash or so - in my eyes it is a nice reason to get a mini painted up... thanks for your nice words on my lonely Kingha ;)

Keep on happy painting!
    Regards
    Roman

I won't be mad at you if this Competition will not count with just one entry... but somehow just an idea of a notice would be great
    I don't want to set the world on fire, i just want to start a flame in your heart:
    MASSIVE VOODOO

Sorry about that, sorted.

As for the lich from Mad Puppet, Ergman has the list, we got that to him late, but he shoudl be taking care of that as soon as he can.

Hi borg,

didn't want to bother you, so please don't get me wrong... thank you for your information. I am already in contact with Mad Puppet Miniatures ... everything fine - thanks a lot for your answer...
    I don't want to set the world on fire, i just want to start a flame in your heart:
    MASSIVE VOODOO

Yeah, got my prize today! Edgar is a really helpful guy! Great mini too!!

Take some time to check my blog...