Spyglass Barbarian

Thread: Spyglass Barbarian

Default Spyglass Barbarian

Hi Guys!

this was my response to the latest WAMP ladder challenge i received, \'He Hails From a Dark Realm\' unfortunately i ended up winning by default, but am still happy because I got to paint this lovely mini!

feedback and votes appreciated!

http://www.coolminiornot.com/231533

John :bouncy:

i like hime, he looks very mean and moody.

only three things i would comment on: the skin could do with some more mid tones in the shadows, especially on his abs

i think the black on the boots could do with more grey to make them looks less shiny. as they are, they look too similar to the armour imo

also the cloth could do with more highlighting

the blending is great and the furon the back looks like its o fire, not sure if it\'s deliberate but it looks cool

That\'s awesome. I love to see people do crazy things with my minis. Completely bonkers colour scheme but it\'s uniformly crazy across the mini and keeps it working.

And an excellent blend on the cloak :)

Originally posted by SJB
    That\'s awesome. I love to see people do crazy things with my minis. Completely bonkers colour scheme but it\'s uniformly crazy across the mini and keeps it working.

And an excellent blend on the cloak :)
    Wow! Well I can get higher praise than that! :flip:
    Thanks steve! am really glad you like it, i think i took a big risk with the colours, but i wanted an old school chaos paintjob to fit my theme and thats exactly wot i got lol Am just glad u think i did the mini justice.

oh, and i hope u dont mind the little gem i added to his gauntlet ;)

*edit*

i bought ur vamp at the same time i bought this fella and he\'s huge, i know u said 52mm but he dwarfs the 52mm minis iv got here! lots of space to do some nice freehand

The colors on this mini are too cool. Great job, I think themini is great

Have this figure at home think it may be my next as am getting frustrated with the GW stuff I\'m on and need a bit of time out.:(