ok why no spiky bits on KAOS tanks ??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ok why no spiky bits on KAOS tanks ???

Quote Originally Posted by IdofEntity View Post
    Lastly, a friend of mine decided to enhance the look of his Chaos Defiler by using actual shark teeth (surprisingly easy to glue) to give it more of a biological yet nasty feel to it.
    Good lord...what type of shark? Instant thought was Great White and that could only work on 1:2-scale...

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoy2k View Post
    Good lord...what type of shark? Instant thought was Great White and that could only work on 1:2-scale...
    Not really sure what kind of shark they came from. I'd say the longest was only 2 cm in length, and most were smaller. Maybe a Nurse Shark or Cat Shark something like that? Anyways he glued them on in semi-random locations, slapped green stuff on to make it look like the metal sloped into the tooth (with a fleshy kind of paint job for the green stuff) and left the tooth unpainted.

redgreen12

Default back in the day

well back when i staer you can have spiky bits the tank was a destoyer and its sapost to add to tank shok when you try to run over troops i dont have the new book yet but hoping thay stil have it thats why spiky bits WKJR

Quote Originally Posted by redgreen12 View Post
    well back when i staer you can have spiky bits the tank was a destoyer and its sapost to add to tank shok when you try to run over troops i dont have the new book yet but hoping thay stil have it thats why spiky bits WKJR
    The tank shock still exists as far as forcing a morale check. But land speeders or sentinels can still force the check. Ergo, spiky bits aren't necessary. still I agree those extra touches make an army. Still, for the sake of your army's durability I'd suggest add-ons with an extra surface area to glue with in order to represent the extra lethality. For example, put on extra blades and saws instead of spikes. Spikes/blades/saws are only added flavor for the look of the army.

In other words, you'll look awesome for it, but won't gain any statistical advantage with the spiky bits. Sorry, Redgreen.

redgreen12

Talking thasnks

thanks well lets hare more alll you out thare say some thing fore or gents or why you dont or do WKJR