GW Carry Case alternative....any ideas? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GW Carry Case alternative....any ideas?

Im a big fan of army transport if you can get ahold of it around your area. I bought mine from thewarstore.com, Ive always had good luck with them. I just refuse to by the over priced GW ones that hold nothing

I have found that a pistol size gun case works rather well. Most of them come with a stiff egg-crate style padding in multiple layers that can be carved up to suit many sizes.
    They will run about $15-50. and can be bought at about any sporting goods store that sells firearms, at least here stateside (I will say that I am unknowing of the gun laws in Europe so i know not of such an items availability).

Blog Entries

The famous Dave Taylor, with his highly converted and Forgeworld intensive Traitor Guard army, has been raving about the Battlefoam 1520 case on his blog recently. I might try out their 432 actually, since I have smaller cases and that one would be perfect for any larger models (like dragons or tanks) and is designed especially for travel.

Originally posted by Jericho
    The famous Dave Taylor, with his highly converted and Forgeworld intensive Traitor Guard army, has been raving about the Battlefoam 1520 case on his blog recently. I might try out their 432 actually, since I have smaller cases and that one would be perfect for any larger models (like dragons or tanks) and is designed especially for travel.
    As I said above I swear by battlefoam-there stuff rocks and the price isnt to bad. The foam is stiff enough to cope with long distance travel as well!