Space Hulk

Thread: Space Hulk

Default Space Hulk

Terminators,don\'t really like the ones in the box, much too much bling for me, so painted these up on magnetised bases so they can be used in 40K too.

VOTE LINK

VOTE LINK

Some of them also have their arms magnetised so they can be swapped around for 40K

Stealers, some of them are nice minis, some not so much,added 6 more from the Macrage box.

VOTE LINK

The C.A.T. that comes in the box wasn\'t my cup of tea either, so I knocked thisone together thinking of the Short Circuit character.

VOTE LINK

THe dead Marine which is quite a nice sculpt, though there are somecasting oddities...

VOTE LINK

and finally the oversized grail thing

What do you think?

Love your stuff, but I think you\'re WAY out to lunch on not liking the boxed set ones. I LOVE \'em!

But you\'re paint is awesome. Love the grittyness to your style. Especially UltraMarines tend to come out so bright and poppin\', and I like\'s my mini\'s to look bleak. Love \'em, just like you Eldar from way back.

Your CAT thingy is bitchin, and a big step up over what\'s in the box.

Nice stuff amigo!

bloody marvelous!

They\'reallreallly good, you really change them from the ususal blood angel way of painting. My favourite is the dead marine, which is so good painted with an amazing red.

Blog Entries

I do sort of agree with the Spacehulk Termis being a bit too blinged out... on mine I will be removing a decent amount of the blood drops and some of the other details which offend my sense of modesty.

Love the CAT, big improvement on the pretty dodgy one from the box.

Feck, those are great!

Lovely stuff.

You\'re right about the terminators - these ones are better. :beer:

I really do like the Space Hulk Box interior, but your version also rock, really like the idea of the marines being way less heroic and just simple soldiers... Great stuff!

Keep on happy painting!
    Regards
    Roman