My Mortifactors (pic heavy)

Thread: My Mortifactors (pic heavy)

Default My Mortifactors (pic heavy)

so, i started these guys seriously for the GW army painting comp that they ran this summer (July-August). and as a small surprise they announced that they would do another one on the tenth anniversary of the Sthlm store so im invited to the special category since i finished second last time. due to this i have to expand the original 600-ish points army to atleast 1000-ish points. this is sort of my journey towards that i think, the army has to be done by Oct. 31st so i havent got that much time on my hands either.

the pics might not be the best, i simply am not economically or physically able to take better stuff than this i guess.

oh, the army also contains my version of Telion that got first place in the Fang competitions single 40k mini category..

well ehm heres the pics anyhooo, C&C wanted dearly.

the army as it kind of is:

Termie chaplain, red because the fluff states he should be, and to be as visible as a sore thumb is something that keeps you alive in the 41st millenium

Termie librarian:

dreadnought:

Scouts and Telion:

scouts:

Termies:

Vindicator:

more termies

Telion

drop pod:

thanks for looking
    //Cheers

I am very jealous of your freehand-fu.

these were on Bolter & Chainsword, right???
    nice to see you addin\' some new minis to the army...

best of luck...

cheers
    jah

Originally posted by jahminis
    these were on Bolter & Chainsword, right???
    nice to see you addin\' some new minis to the army...

best of luck...

cheers
    jah
    yeah they were, but i didnt get any criticism at all over there, criticism is what i need to get better so im posting them here.

thanks mate.

Originally posted by phreak0

Termie chaplain, red because the fluff states he should be, and to be as visible as a sore thumb is something that keeps you alive in the 41st millenium
    rofl

good stuff there, the chaplain sticks out as very nice, as does the freehand

Looking very nice, they work well together, even the red chaplainlol

Love the freehand work on the drop pod and vindicator, a lovely touch the def. adds to the whole feel of the army..... also reminds me of a bad joke.....

Her .. I\'ve just seen the four horsemen of the apocalypse.
    Him ... don\'t worry dear it\'s not the end of the world.

I think your pics are a bit off...but that\'s some amazing freehand! I also really love the \'wore torn\' look. Good stuff!

Blog Entries

The figs really do look fantastic, but looking at the army pic isn\'t this way more than 1000 pts? I\'d estimate about 1600-1700 if you paint everything on that shelf (not including the extra HQ choices either). So what exactly are you going to work on next, after the Termis and Librarian?

Frakkin Amazing! I love the old scout guy! Really; awesome stuff!

thanks guys.

Jericho: yeah the entire thing is alot bigger than 1000 points but thats life as a gamer i guess, i only have to paint 1000 points to be able to compete but i am able to go up to 1500 pints if i want to since thats the points span i have to work with. after the termies i will finish the pod and vindicator and then its big enough for the competition.

Blog Entries

Very cool, I\'ll be keeping an eye on the project :)

aye nice to see mr mjölkfri mango over here:cool: that chaplain is really sweeeet

thanks guys.

the mango sorbet just happened to be ther and thus from that moment on the evilness that is i was called the milkfree mango, curse thee oh unholy sorbet of mango flavour!!!

well ive put some more paint on my termies now, i´ll see if i cant get some pics in a couple of hours or so.

so, i finished some more of the minis, i havent got a pic of the termies right now but i do have one of their sergeant:

vote---->http://coolminiornot.com/235732

the army got third place at the comp and i feel very happy with it, especially since the two other winners had awesome armies....

any comments?