New forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New forums

Default New forums

We've just upgraded our forums to some spanking new software. You'll also notice that your PMs have been upgraded with *gasp* threading, sent and generally a nicer interface.

CMoN supporters get to keep 1000 PMs in your inbox, the rest of you lot will need to make do with 50 :)

Alas, expect a LOT of bugs, it wasn\'t easy chucking out a 8 year old forum so things will be a little wonky for a while. CMoN supporters will soon have nicer things like bigger avatars in forums etc.

Ooooooh!

Looks weird

Hmm... I don't know! Its going kinda slow for me. Also, it looks like a lot of old threads have been deleted. And what happned to our post counts and "posting freak" and stuff like that? I don't see it.... I'm gonna have to get used to this!

looks like some cool new stuff but it will take a while to get used to. can't wait to have a look at home, it's massively slow at work

Looks like there is some new nice stuff, but I do like the older forums more. These look like some free silly forums

That was my screw up due to a misconfiguration, should be much nippier now.

Oh, hmm I'm a Freak now! What are the # of posts that determine the rankings now?

H'mmm, for some reason I can't upload my avatar - might not be CMON's fault tho! And maybe the "missing" threads will get uploaded as the kinks are worked out?

Edit: Hey, I'm a superfreak now? I thought I had about another 3000 posts to go before I reached such a lofty position! lol

Much prefer the new forum software. Nice to have the 'new posts' option

It is different shouldn't be hard to get used to though.

Looks good so far, only bug I've found is that I can't access my "Add/Edit Pictures" page.

I love them to be honest. Was never keen on the old forums layout. Used to get logged out constantly.

Achievements, eh...?...

I guess this opens a whoooole new world to our little freak contest here...^-^...

Ahhh this looks a lot better.
    Also, the forum is changing of colors:O First it was orange, 1 click later it was lime!
    Like 'wow!'

I'm also interested in the rankings... I'm a ... senior member & blender. I guess first one was post count and second one miniature ranking?
    Oh nvm, I just noticed the second rank gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by uberdark View Post
    i prefer to get two miniatures and rub them around on my gaming bobos.
    Totally going for #1 -->

I like the new forums. Bit of a different look, but still the same basic layout. Very cool.

I have too many questions to even begin. I like it, but I don't know about some things. The worst thing to happen was this level up shit, 'cause as soon as I see that I want to be a level 50 wizard/fighter/ninja dude. For no reason. It's just the gamer in me I guess.

Thanks for doing this up Chern Ann, enjoyed the forums a bunch before and I aim's to continue that.

Talking

I was wondering what was going on yesterday here at CMoN when I couldn't access the site. Now I know. I like this new set-up!

This looks like it has potential! But as stated, it kinda feels like any other Php-forum out there at first glance...

But other than that I like what I see this far!

Liking the new look so far-cleaner and less clunky than the old format

Hats off to you, it's not easy doing any kind of board migration (as my own experience has shown me) - very impressed...