Smiley insanity......
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Smiley insanity......

Default Smiley insanity......

Whoo! (Must say It looks rather fun to see the good old among the bunch of more smooth ones!)

Where do you see the smilies when writing posts?
    Combibo vestri peniculus quod fio a melior pictor.
    My gallery - go have a look!

You can turn on your "full blown" editor in your userCP for quick replies, or you can use the POST REPLY button right on the bottom of the page

I did use the Post Reply button on the bottom left, but I don't see any list of smilies on that page.

Looks like you need to set the editor from the simple one to see the list

yeah, I had no editing options other than to add a smiley icon for threads before I turned it on in my settings.

Ah, that did the trick! Thanks!

Holey smokes..... how many smilies to choose from.
    What you leave behind is not what is written on your tombstone but what is written in the heart of others.

I like the many different smileys we can choose from and the way they look.

Hmm... had the option set to the WYSIWYG, reloaded the page, but still had to select the advanced button at the bottom of the reply. Oh well, maybe I just can't think this early. So, all I can say is:

"Reality, she's a mathematical bitch from hell.", MaxedOutMama
    Wanna be bored? Watch me twitter. --<>-- Still have neurons? Watch my YouTube channel on painting!
    Want to know when to fry your neurons? My painting twitter will announce the videos.
    To judge how far to follow my advice, consider this: ---<>--- Slappin' paint on minis since 2006

Not normally a fan of smilies, but I like the knife one. I'll cut you , now it seems more ominous and a fact based statement with that sweet swiss army blade there. <---What the hell is this thing?

Quote Originally Posted by ScottRadom View Post
    Not normally a fan of smilies, but I like the knife one. I'll cut you , now it seems more ominous and a fact based statement with that sweet swiss army blade there. <---What the hell is this thing?
    Here Scott..this is for you!

that's the Linux or is Unix penguin? yes?

Holy Crow! That is quite a number of smilies. Is anyone going to try to write a story in smilies again? I wonder?

Woot! My avatar is back!
    "Yes, yes, yes. Woman are in awe of his manhood and men swoon in his wake. Truly he is a legend in his own mind."

i miss the beer waving one. does anyone else miss the beer waving one?

Quote Originally Posted by freakinacage View Post
    i miss the beer waving one. does anyone else miss the beer waving one?
    I miss the beer-waving one.

The last few thumbs of 10 year old Jura in the bottle on my desk require a booze waving smiley, 'tis a S.A.D. day indeed Just glanced through the list to see if you'd missed it I can't be the only one who likes black outlines on teensy icons so that I can see what on earth they are, not orange on yellow. Most of those I have to read the text to see what they represent, reminds me of a sticker set that a little girl would buy to decorate her pencil case. Cheers all, Gloomy B.

PS just for a positive note I like the ability to take a copy of the full list with codes for reference though.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazon warrior View Post
    I miss the beer-waving one.
    I miss Guinness full stop, all I can get out here is American beers and most of them are as near to water as you are going to get