War for Maccrage 745.M.41, 300 pics WIP ! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: War for Maccrage 745.M.41, 300 pics WIP !

Wooww ^^
    Thanks all the kinds words and very happy that the step by step look usefull !

@ Tab : Alex said almost all.

It's a special paper, one side normal, one side rough. The title is printed in a mirror effect on the rough side of the sheet. In this way we can clearly read the title on the smooth side.
    as the letter are write in white on the computer, it appear in transparency as printer don't print white !

So after you just airbrush with the colour you want on rought side, here gold, and the transparency letter become gold on the good side .

one of if not THE best displays of painting at GD this year....Possibly in dio the result would have been a lot better for you .. That said congrats again and thank yo for a wonderful article and more than anything another really inspiring piece to drool at at GDUK....

:wow:

That's something else.
    Beautiful work here.
    Congratulations and thank you for the step-by-step.

pez
    WARNING: Painting all of your miniatures may lead to death.

"There comes a day in every man's life when he has to get off the couch... and kill some zombies."

An absolutely beautiful piece of work there.

Painting is tremendous.....and the whole set-up really tells a story.

If this won bronze what won gold???

héhé thanks again for all this words ^^

@ Talion : I suppose you can find all the GD result on GW UK website .

Thank you both for the information very much. No matter what you won it can take nothing away from what a piece of art it is julien. it's wonderful!

wow.... just wow. I love the carnifex!

Julien, you're actually the BEST painter on c'mon! You've got 9,78!!!!!!

Yep I saw that Cheelfy and I don't know what to said ^^ !

It's amazing but I'm really not sure to deserve it.

Hopefully I know that this dream will stop very fast, cause our olds jealous stupids and childish snipers friends are on the rush !!!
    They already start to snipe my olds minis to get me down on the top !

So it was cool to be cmon #1 today, even if in IMHO I don't deserve it at all, but by chance our friends will help us in that case to not be too long !

Ihhhhhaaaaa !!!!

And it's done, from #1 member, i think i'll return to the rank i had 1 year ago or more if it's continue like that !

All my best 5 minis that are use for the rank page had loose between 0.1 and 0.2 and get push away from the "top" they have been, even if they had more than 1200 votes or had been upload 2 years ago !!! In only one day
    WFM pics was at 9.9 with something like 560 votes, and it's now at 9.7 with 570 votes. I can only congrats the performance !

So congrats to my dear snipers that had done a very well job today, I hope the rank they won or keep back ( héhé why someone that is not in the top 50 or top 10 will play this sort of game even to keep his own rank) will give to them the hole they have in their existence !

Kiss to them

PS : Dear Snipers, i don"t give any importance on the rank as the most important is the pleasure i find in painting and showing my work here, so if you think this will get me pissed off, sorry it'll be the only point you will not win today, sorry on that
    Kiss again !
    Last edited by julien.casses; 11-29-2009 at 06:18 PM.

Thanks for this awesome tutorial, superb work.

Quote Originally Posted by julien.casses View Post
    Ihhhhhaaaaa !!!!

And it's done, from #1 member, i think i'll return to the rank i had 1 year ago or more if it's continue like that !

All my best 5 minis that are use for the rank page had loose between 0.1 and 0.2 and get push away from the "top" they have been, even if they had more than 1200 votes or had been upload 2 years ago !!! In only one day
    WFM pics was at 9.9 with something like 560 votes, and it's now at 9.7 with 570 votes. I can only congrats the performance !

So congrats to my dear snipers that had done a very well job today, I hope the rank they won or keep back ( héhé why someone that is not in the top 50 or top 10 will play this sort of game even to keep his own rank) will give to them the hole they have in their existence !

Kiss to them

PS : Dear Snipers, i don"t give any importance on the rank as the most important is the pleasure i find in painting and showing my work here, so if you think this will get me pissed off, sorry it'll be the only point you will not win today, sorry on that
    Kiss again !
    Ahh, snipers got small pipis... Julien, awesome work on this one, whatever the number aboves says. Thank you very much for this awesome Step by Step. I really love everything about it, really i mean everything is adorable - congratz to the deserved trophy.

The only thing i am not completly sure about is the marine holding that flag pole somehow strange in his fist, but that is all i could bring some thought of constructive criticism on. Every inch of the rest is a true dream... don't give a damm about small pipis...

Rock on and keep on happy painting!
    Regards
    Roman
    I don't want to set the world on fire, i just want to start a flame in your heart:
    MASSIVE VOODOO

This is amazing. I can't imagine what the pieces that took silver and gold look like.

Thanks for the tutorial as well. I love how the snow looks, and would like to replicate the effect of some of my own pieces.

Superb tutorial, thank you very much, i am currently working on a carnifex based on yours, i have the tutorial page open at all times while im working...its comming along well so far, i will post pics when its compleat. Thankyou again!

Hello everybody .

My new website is open since january, and I finally find the time for uploading the WFM translated versions.

Again, i really want to thanks Mathieu Fontaine for the English version.

This translation would never have been published without his help.

So really a big THANKS to him !

You will find both versions (English and Spanish) on the “Translated articles” part of the site,

BY CLICKING HERE.

I hope you’ll enjoy this tutorials if you never read them, or if you do so in the past, that you’ll again take pleasure to read it.

Julien.

Hej Julien, thank you so much for that...... Very nice to see that now non - French speaking People (I know... sucks......) can understand everything the way you ment it without crappy Google Translate Translations...

So thank you very much for your efford, much, much appreciated...

Edit: I have to add that this is without the slightest doubt the most transparent, complete Tutorial I have ever had the pleasure to read... Only a Real Master would allow such a view on one´s Work, that´s awesome... You show it all and I think that there is more then plenty to learn from that, so... THANK YOU again...... I really appreciate that...
    Last edited by Matt Cexwish; 09-12-2011 at 12:23 PM.
    "I think we will see a lot of such diorams in the future because Pandora box is oped, interest is huge and forum butthurt is just great." --- Decoy

Simply Wonderful......

---
    Visit us at http://massivevoodoo.blogspot.com/ ...

Thanks you Matt
    It touch me, especially coming from you