CMON Shop Update: Kabuki Models Restocked

Thread: CMON Shop Update: Kabuki Models Restocked

Default CMON Shop Update: Kabuki Models Restocked

Another much needed restock came in today. All Kabuki Models are now back in stock, as for how long, who knows? The last few restocks sold out in a matter of hours on several miniatures:

All available now at CMON On-line store.

http://www.coolminiornot.com/

i dont know how to say this....but those are a manly pair of boobs on the first mini there. i mean seriously, she's more stacked than rupaul's bra on an E' true hollywood story. lol.
    Brushlicking is the miniature painting equivalent of a rock'n'roll life-style!

Here is my ranking:

LOL, that is so wrong, why does she have to be rupaul, can't she be Pamela Anderson or something?

Quote Originally Posted by borg View Post
    LOL, that is so wrong, why does she have to be rupaul, can't she be Pamela Anderson or something?
    Maybe because it looks like a set of falsies glued onto a chest?
    "Reality, she's a mathematical bitch from hell.", MaxedOutMama
    Wanna be bored? Watch me twitter. --<>-- Still have neurons? Watch my YouTube channel on painting!
    Want to know when to fry your neurons? My painting twitter will announce the videos.
    To judge how far to follow my advice, consider this: ---<>--- Slappin' paint on minis since 2006

Pamela has falsies too, just a better image IMO

Quote Originally Posted by borg View Post
    Pamela has falsies too, just a better image IMO
    Ah, but I'm thinking more along the lines of the differences between internal falsies and external falsies.
    "Reality, she's a mathematical bitch from hell.", MaxedOutMama
    Wanna be bored? Watch me twitter. --<>-- Still have neurons? Watch my YouTube channel on painting!
    Want to know when to fry your neurons? My painting twitter will announce the videos.
    To judge how far to follow my advice, consider this: ---<>--- Slappin' paint on minis since 2006

Indeed i very like these miniatures... i love them all! :-)