This thing is beautful/strange.

Thread: This thing is beautful/strange.

Default This thing is beautful/strange.

This is about that spiral light seen over Norway. At first I thought, what an obvious PS'd picture, then I watched the video.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...in-a-spin.html

Nice! I love when stuff like this happens and all the UFO nuts come out of the woodwork. There was a thing in Russia a month or two ago, and the comments on the CSM story were full of folks telling us that we were arrogant to assume we were alone in space in the face of such irrefutable proof...
    You see, fate is like a cat. Sometimes it is nice, and lets you pet it, and it sits in your lap. Sometimes it does not care at all and just wanders around ignoring you. Sometimes it farts in your face, scratches you, then coughs up a hairball on your carpet that you have to pick up.

Beautiful thing. It's strange but I don't think it's a proof of alien's existence.

I saw this last week....

The explaination is that it was a failed russian missle test.

But, it was pretty special looking!

the news here said that it was a icbm missle from russia that has a stabilization problem. they showed footage of a missile (where it was clearly visible) with a similar issue, spiraling in circles as it flew, and creating a very similar pattern. i dont know if thats the truth... but its certainly manmade, not an alien. i believe extraterrestrial life likely exists (somewhere), but thats not it.
    Last edited by funnymouth; 12-16-2009 at 01:55 PM. Reason: doh! vike beat me to it

Amazing! Can't we get one here at around..... 12 PM?
    Quote Originally Posted by uberdark View Post
    i prefer to get two miniatures and rub them around on my gaming bobos.
    Totally going for #1 -->

ok i am sorry but that is fucking weird... failed missile my arse. not sure about ufo but that's some sort of experiment i reckon
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

I love the comments from the fruitloop cult members in the "your views" section.
    “We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area” - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer

surley it must be the crazy norwegians testing nuclear's, and to blame poor russia thats just low.
    LOL
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by freakinacage View Post
    ok i am sorry but that is fucking weird... failed missile my arse. not sure about ufo but that's some sort of experiment i reckon
    The video shows some sort of black mass coming back out of the 'swirl'.

I agree, that is too damn bizarre!

Wouldn't that be the aforementioned missile?