Tee's Official WIP - Page 20
Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Tee's Official WIP

So I finally got back in the mood to continue work on the Nurgle Plague Titan Knight.
    I ordered a few bits for the piolet from ebay so that should get done soon.
    I felt the cockpit was a bit too bare. So I added some details to the cockpit.

Unfortunately I could not get my camera into a good position to take a good picture of it.

[IMG]

[IMG]

I did a test fitting with the pilot in the cockpit and the canopy on with the arms and head.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

I need to make a sword or axe for it to hold. Then i should be done making changes and start painting.
    I hope

Thanks for watching!

tee

Holy shite this is an ambitious project .the look is unltimatley bangarang at this stage and I'm certain it will keep a steady climb to impressive finality!!!

I think BaM and I are both firmly in the Tee's Nurgle Knight fan club!

He's coming together really nicely mate. My vote is for giant rusty axe like the new Lord of Contagion's.

Thanks guys! I just looked at images of the Lord of Contagion. That is a very cool axe. I might try to make something similar.

I figured out a way to take better pic of the inside of the cockpit.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

tee

So the bits from ebay came today. So I got to work on the new pilot head.

I still have a little more putty and cleaning to do on the head. But you should get the where I'm going with it.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Thanks for watching!

tee

Looks great, man. Can't wait to see some paint on this.
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

Quote Originally Posted by Foxtail View Post
    I think BaM and I are both firmly in the Tee's Nurgle Knight fan club!
    I'm in too!! Great work buddy, can't wait to see the final product.

Looking ambitious Tee, I like it! Always nice to see a fallen knight well converted. Just as a heads up, you will probably want to enlarge the carapace's exhaust housings slightly or they'll scrape the exhausts when you try to remove it to show off that glorious interior. The clearance is pretty minor and you'll probably end up scraping the tops of the exhaust stack, I speak from experience sadly ;_;

Thanks guys for the comments. I hope to get to painting it soon!

Thanks Quiarcus, I was thinking the same thing when I was test fitting it. I sanded the exhaust pipes a little to help with clearance. I will probably take some of the inside of the carapace to also help with making more clearance.

I should have the pilot done sometime tonight. Then all I have left to make is the weapon for the left arm.

tee

I finished the pilot.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

I started on the weapon. I went with axe! I think I am going go with a power axe like weapon.

Started making the blade out of plastic card.
    Here is the basic shape so far.

[IMG]

As always thanks for watching and comments.

tee

I have always had a HUGE respect for Blackadder and Sukigod and there work with plastic sheets!
    Serious amount of work and props go to them.

I have been working on the axe for a while now and I am still only working on the axe blade.
    sorry for the blurry pic.

[IMG]

I am going to try and get the axe blade done tonight.

Thanks for looking.

tee
    Last edited by Tee888; 08-06-2017 at 12:08 AM. Reason: spelling error

Axe head basically finished. I need to work on the handle now.

[IMG]

tee

This is looking great !
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

This might be the most gorgeous (as far as Nurgle does gorgeous) Nurgle conversions I've seen and it's rapidly climbing the ladder of my interest!
    Really, really great work there! Will def. keep an eye on this thread
    keep it up!

Thanks 10Ball and Bananas! I have been watching both your threads for a while now and hearing back from both of you is awesome!.

I worked on the axe a bit today adding some detail to it. I still have some more work to do on it but I thought I would post something as it's been a while since I had any updates.

Axe Pics:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

I was listening to a vid on youtube about titan kinght pilots and the chair so I though I should add a cable coming from the pilot to the chair.
    Pics:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

I still have a little more work on the axe. After that I should actually start painting the beast.

Thanks for looking and comments.

tee

Wowzers great modeling skill set!!!

thats going to be some conversion, im watching this one.
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

Thanks BAM and Cassar, Good to see you back working on stuff Cassar!

I have been working on and off after work on the Axe and Hand.
    I had to change the fingers for the hand a bit to make it hold the axe and not look like it was loosely held in place.

I still need to finishwork on the fingers and Axe.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Thanks for looking and comments.

tee

A good neat tidy proffessional looking job, under some pretty stressfull circumstances i might say, My sincere commiserations on your loss. Its good to take your mind off things and keep busy.

I did some fairly nasty looking pustules once on a deathguard marine, i rolled tiny little balls, (let them set hard), to make the pustule itself then applied a raised blister to the area i was decorating, much like you have done only i got a normal houshold paintbrush held the bristles tight and dabbed it into the blister id just made gave a raw scabby look. i then pushed the little balls into it.After painting i also used a gloss varnish on those areas that i wanted to look moist and icky. theres my tuppence worth lol. looking forward to seeing this bad boy come together.
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive