Where to find miniature packaging

Thread: Where to find miniature packaging

Default Where to find miniature packaging

Hello all!

I've been working on putting together a new miniature line (coming soon!) and need to know where I can get the blister packaging and the foam inserts (like the kind CMON sends minis in).

Thanks in advance!

I suggest a local search for packaging supplies.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneAnimus View Post
    Hello all!

I've been working on putting together a new miniature line (coming soon!) and need to know where I can get the blister packaging and the foam inserts (like the kind CMON sends minis in).

Thanks in advance!
    Depending on how you're selling the things - and I'm assuming it'll be mail order/online - then you may well find that blisters are pretty costly to use. I know I did. I'm going to be using fairly simple boxes with my stuff in, but have got labels to pretty it all up. Much better for the budget really! If it becomes feasible, then the option is there to go for blisters, but I'd rather avoid it for now!

Hi RuneAnimus, have you PMed Borg of the CMON store? He may not want to reveal his source but passing a couple of cases of blisters on to you for a small mark up might be possible. A simple way to get hold of a product that you're familiar with in low volume while you're starting out?

Just a thought, B.
    My CMON Gallery Rank...