yearly husband birthday thread (2010) - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: yearly husband birthday thread (2010)

Blog Entries

AH! I forgot about this! Was following it a while back at the baby stages. Turned out reeeally well, stunning work and infinite patience methinks! Look forward to seeing the complete article =)

Thank you guys!

@GD: Yes, I will attend GD with this model. I have promissed to my husband... Never been there so I am very curious, how Cologne will turn out. We will see...

Greetings, Taggi
    How do you know, that Taggi has been assimilated to borg: "Rezitanz fiutail ist."

Sorry for violating the english language.

Please rate my comments, even if there is critism in it, as a personal point of view. I do not have the absolute truth in minature painting and every word said by me is only a suggestion, that may be thought over or simple ignored. So, happy painting!

And my own Dragons:

Beautiful. Goodluck at the GD.

Gorgeous work Taggi, I know I'm a newb on here so my cred is a little low, but since your taking this to GD,

I would suggest giving this section (circled in red) the same treatment as the spilt in the feet. Takes it up another level I think (if it's possible)Name:  Taggi.JPG
Views: 167
Size:  81.0 KB

Well done on your demon Taggi, you deserve it.

Blog Entries

Buh? What did you win?
    Congrats, Taggi! =)
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...

Thanks guys!

Sorry for late and short replay, but I am ill and has gott heigh Temprature.
    On sunday this eldar war walker has won the Bronze Deamon in the German Games Day in the cathergorie "40K Vehicle". I hope it is the right name vor this cathegorie.
    My Chacha (ChaosChampion) has managed the "final cut" too.

Submission and final pictures will bee added As Soon as I get new and good pictures of the finished one.

Greetings, Taggi
    How do you know, that Taggi has been assimilated to borg: "Rezitanz fiutail ist."

Please rate my comments, even if there is critism in it, as a personal point of view. I do not have the absolute truth in minature painting and every word said by me is only a suggestion, that may be thought over or simple ignored. So, happy painting!

And my own Dragons:

Congratulations Taggi

A well deserved award for a marvelously realised piece of work.

Well done

Cheers, B.

PS get well soon!
    My CMON Gallery Rank...

Congratulations Taggi

sorry to hear your sick. i hope you get better soon.

Great work in my book!

Can't wait to see final pics.

Tee
    “We do not want to be part of the fashionable crowd. We prefer to be on the edge.”
    Takasi Uno

congratz taggi very well deserved!
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

aye, well done. the silver and bronze must have been amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by freakinacage View Post
    aye, well done. the silver and bronze must have been amazing!
    You mean gold?

Thank you a lot guys!

I almost forget this thread.

This is a french site, where all winners are listed with rather good or not good fotos: http://minicreateurs.com/e107_plugin...c.php?41221.18
    There you can see silver and gold too.

Unfortunatally the final fotos will be made next week - I hope. So I hope soon the final submission can be made.

And yes, I cannot stop grinnig stupidly about the deamon... I fear that will last a little bit longer...

Greetings, Taggi

Amazing Taggi, and big congratz As everyone said - very well deserved. Enjoy that deamon mind stuck
    Cheers

Congratulations indeed. A well deserved win. Olé!
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

Thank you guys a lot... I am a litle confused because I though I have already answer this thread... well now I do a little necromancy....

The final pictures a made and here is my submission:http://www.coolminiornot.com/263528

I am so enthusiatic about this model so I gave myself a 9. I hope this is not too arrogant.

Hope there will be some, that leave a vote or even a comment.

Greetings, Taggi

And my own Dragons:

9 sounds about right to me Taggi, great to see it finally finished.