ME23 - All good things come to those who wait - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: ME23 - All good things come to those who wait

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tagamoga View Post
    Got ma package today from Jhonyboyjjb.

You are crazy! Many various model and lot of bitses... Two causasian riders (I think so), two highelfs, two darkelfs, an old orks and many many other suff... i will try to post pics later. You are crazy...

Greetings, Taggi
    But was there anything in there you liked? That's what I need to know.
    And I don't know about your handling of English but you have the most brutal butchering of my name that I've seen. Of course my German ain't so great. What is Julicher? It has been 10 years since i spoke any German so its pretty rough. I'd have a hard time making an umlaut (?) on the computer too.

Quote Originally Posted by johnboyjjb View Post
    But was there anything in there you liked? That's what I need to know.
    And I don't know about your handling of English but you have the most brutal butchering of my name that I've seen. Of course my German ain't so great. What is Julicher? It has been 10 years since i spoke any German so its pretty rough. I'd have a hard time making an umlaut (?) on the computer too.
    Sorry for your name johnboyjjb! I have got dislexia and so small sddition or exchange of some letters is unfortunatelly usual for me... Sorry

"Jülich" is a town in Germany. And the street, where i lives leads in the direction of it.

The most I laughed in your package is a smal gummy skeleton. Its head is touching the base, like its feet, without bending any joints...

The most interesting part is a wolf like figure (did not find out, wich it is) in armour. I think it will the one, that I paint. So i can practise Fur and hair (I am really bad on this.)

So yes! There are many things in it that I like. But it is so much, that I have to examine this package sometimes, until I recognize all of them.

Greetings, Taggi
    How do you know, that Taggi has been assimilated to borg: "Rezitanz fiutail ist."

Sorry for violating the english language.

Please rate my comments, even if there is critism in it, as a personal point of view. I do not have the absolute truth in minature painting and every word said by me is only a suggestion, that may be thought over or simple ignored. So, happy painting!

And my own Dragons:

Excellent. Dimas' package shall go into the post this coming saturday.
    Hopefully, he'll enjoy it. It's hard to judge his tastes based on an empty gallery.

As promised, here's a pic of the wonderful miniatures that I've got from Dimas.
    There are some lovely minis in it; I will paint them as soon as possible - currently my paints are stored away, because I'm making some restoration works in my house.

(Sorry for the crap pic...)

I'm leaving for the post office, shortly, to put Dimas' package in the mail.
    Hope he likes what I'm sending.

Got my package today from MattSterbenz. Couple of Archers, a Grim Reaper guy, A Power Armor guy, and some dwarves! Will try and post some pics soon.

STILL HAD NO PACKAGE OR REPLY TO MY PM's FROM KILLIAN BEEN WEEKS NOW

Hey stro, got ya stuff yet, havebt been able to check cos im in switzerland with a broken collarbone

I shipped out Cog's stuff(and messaged him) last week sometime. They told me it would take up to to weeks so he may get them next week!

Cheers, Gary.

Heres the Discworld librarian i got from exilesjjb. A lot of fun to paint, thanks again

Horrid embarrassment.
    My package to Dimas came back to me with the 'insufficient postage' stamp.
    Re-sending it as soon as I'm healthy enough to go outdoors again.

Got my stuff from obsidianpainting
    got 1 deathmaster snitch
    and 1 crimson fist chapter master pedro kanto
    very cool stuff
    both are probably a fav of mine from gw
    Now doing commissions! PM me for details.
    wanted: any plastic models from the screamingbell/Plague furnace. PM if you have any.

Oh my god... There is really strange. And of course I didn`t get any receipt

Received the stuff from Ngartstudios!

Excellent stuff, a Terror bird(can be found on their website) and some Tombstone EARPS from black scorpion miniatures.

Nice!

Really excited to paint these.

It's two days away, now. After recovering from my cold, I injured my neck and couldn't move for over a week.
    Humblest apologies, Dimas. Your parcel is en route, now, with more than enough postage to get it there.
    I put a whole book of stamps on it.

Quote Originally Posted by BarstoolProphet View Post
    It's two days away, now. After recovering from my cold, I injured my neck and couldn't move for over a week.
    Humblest apologies, Dimas. Your parcel is en route, now, with more than enough postage to get it there.
    I put a whole book of stamps on it.
    Thanks) It`s very kind of You) I like stamps

Hope it gets there soon, if it hasn't already...?

Dimas, is the package there, yet? It's been two weeks, now.

Quote Originally Posted by BarstoolProphet View Post
    Dimas, is the package there, yet? It's been two weeks, now.
    No, I`ve just checked it. I will write when I get it

If I don't hear by the end of this week, I'll send another package.