Centurion!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Centurion!

Default Centurion!

It's my friends 18th birthday today, and we are celebrating with Centurion.
    (100 shots of beer in 100 minutes.)

Does anyone have any ideas how to survive?

thanks, Tim

You just can't survive!

is that pints of beer? you wont do it, that amount of fluid intake in so short a time will kill you..if its"shots" of spirits say vodka you might do it. take a pint of protien drink the type body builders take before you go out cnp protien's the best or if you cant get it try whey, that should stave off the major effects of a terminal hangover.
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

That's about 7 -8 pints in just over an hour and a half. You ought to be able to make that although I suppose it depends on what type of beer it is.

You could argue that a real Roman century only comprised 80 Legionaries, not 100, that might save you a couple of pints if you're flagging
    “We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area” - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer

Just chugg some milk and a scoff a burger before hitting the pub. That much booze so fast will still knacker you, but the preperation will mitigate it somewhat. Make sure you pick a low strength beer an all.

And remember to down a pint of water before you head to bed to minimise the dehyrdration that heads to a killer hangover. Course, when I managed to stay awake for the journey home and not wake up miles away on a peculiar train station I could still be too drunk to remember the water. Maybe leave a glass of water on the side before you head out.

Quote Originally Posted by cassar View Post
    is that pints of beer? you wont do it, that amount of fluid intake in so short a time will kill you..if its"shots" of spirits say vodka you might do it. take a pint of protien drink the type body builders take before you go out cnp protien's the best or if you cant get it try whey, that should stave off the major effects of a terminal hangover.
    it's 100 shots of beer. doesn't seem like a lot but it adds up as undave pointed out

snack on nuts. the grease reduces alcohol absorption
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

horay ! 80 shots instead whoop

yeh, cassar, its shots , not pints but i think i would die if they were shots of vodka...although it would be funny

Thanks for your suggestions, i'll try them all
    wish me luck :S

Ah! To be young and foolish again....

Happy Birthday, and good luck.
    "Yes, yes, yes. Woman are in awe of his manhood and men swoon in his wake. Truly he is a legend in his own mind."

Good luck. Say us if you survive.

Okay I'm gonna nag like a parent for a moment - please don't take offense.

Make sure to WATCH YOUR LIMITS. This can be very dangerous: beer-shot games put lots of people in the hospital every year. In fact, one of the code-3 calls I responded to in my younger days was to a dorm room where a girl did this very thing - and then started to die from acute alcohol poisoning.

You're not a petite girl (I think) so death might not be an issue, but if you must celebrate like this, please remember you're not invincible. Birthdays are usually more fun if you remember them, especially when they don't involve ER doctors and funerals.

That said, have a good time! Turning 18 is a big deal that I only understood when I was too old to enjoy that time again.
    You see, fate is like a cat. Sometimes it is nice, and lets you pet it, and it sits in your lap. Sometimes it does not care at all and just wanders around ignoring you. Sometimes it farts in your face, scratches you, then coughs up a hairball on your carpet that you have to pick up.

@ evil t- i know, but we won't be stupid about it, someone there isn't drinking to be safe , but thanks

I'll report back if/ when i survive whaheyyy

To Advices, that I have learned in my party times...

1. Good Foundation of Meat and Bread.
    2. to prevent a Hangover, please drink as much non alkoholic fluid as alcoholic. Perfect is water without bubbles.

(3. practise, practise, practise....)

Heave fun!

Greetings, Taggi
    How do you know, that Taggi has been assimilated to borg: "Rezitanz fiutail ist."

Sorry for violating the english language.

Please rate my comments, even if there is critism in it, as a personal point of view. I do not have the absolute truth in minature painting and every word said by me is only a suggestion, that may be thought over or simple ignored. So, happy painting!

And my own Dragons:

This may come in handy......

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn R. L. View Post

This may come in handy......

Really good idea Shawn.

if you bakc out of the Centurion idea, or want to warm up before hand, try the 300 drinking game!

You can pretty much make up your own rules about this, but make sure you drink whenever you see a scantily-clad man and whenever sombody dies. I did it over christmas and had about 15 rules to it, got fairly jolly

Quote Originally Posted by Oden View Post
    if you bakc out of the Centurion idea, or want to warm up before hand, try the 300 drinking game!

You can pretty much make up your own rules about this, but make sure you drink whenever you see a scantily-clad man and whenever sombody dies. I did it over christmas and had about 15 rules to it, got fairly jolly
    what, there were scantily clad men dying over yours at xmas?!!

wahahahahehehehehyyyyyyyy
    100 shots later anfd oh my god!!!

sorry for drunik posts! not recommended!!!!!
    hom w many tacticel sicks were required????
    lots!

omfg omfg !

do not ryy try yhis

not want ! do nor t do centurion. probally misssed loads of shots (had to make yu p fpr it by downing pints!!!) -

no onwe died

need to paint a whole loads of space wolves for this- i'll pay you back with brilliant photos from my nikon D300 (great camera btw- buy one)

xxxxxx

And wheres the required drunken picture? That is if you aren't all passed out yet which I think you are

I've chosen my side.

dude hope you feel ok today.i felt pretty bad after my 18th. but i did stop breathing that night, twice. thank god my mum opened my airway. not good

it's ok to do it on your 18th but not clever to get drunk that often